Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Isn't the Mercer st raffle already done and gone?..those who won will pick theirs up tom? I could have swore dude told us if our name had been chosen wewould have been called today before 2pm.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Isn't the Mercer st raffle already done and gone?..those who won will pick theirs up tom? I could have swore dude told us if our name had been chosen we would have been called today before 2pm.
guess i wasn't called
eyes.gif

not surprised
laugh.gif

one pair will do
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Cartoon AF1s are garbage IMO. The only C/W that looks good with that design is the OG c/w. Attach a name and limited to a garbage shoe and it flies off theshelves. The Busy Ps aren't bad.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

I have a sz 10.5 pm me with offers
people nowadays don't even TRY to be discreet selling around here...i mean....might as well hold up a sign that says ban me please.
indifferent.gif

i dont think so, none of the air max LAF packs released on NDC, so it's not likely the "greatest hits" will either...

....of course i can be wrong but the LAF shoes have already spoken for not popping up so yea.....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

I have a sz 10.5 pm me with offers

What happen with the size 12 ???
man you're really goin after these huh? good luck man!

YES man YES.

I aint going to stop till I have a size 12 in my hands sooner or later ... hopefully sooner I can find a pair.

^^^ DAMN ..... I guess the money was calling you .

Im still on the HUNT. Hopefully in a few hours Ill know.

So NSW in NY "raffled" but didn't do it in front of you guys, but took your info down so they'd "call if you won"?

The dirty part is that they can get away with calling nobody without anyone knowing at all.
nerd.gif

Just got back from Ubiq. Raffle FTW. I think they had about 18 pairs. I was about #13 picked. Couldn't get my size. Kind of mad because these arereally dope in person. Ubiq charged retail, $150.

cimg4958.jpg

cimg4959.jpg

cimg4960.jpg

cimg4961.jpg

cimg4962.jpg

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just got back from Ubiq. Raffle FTW. I think they had about 18 pairs. I was about #13 picked. Couldn't get my size. Kind of mad because these are really dope in person. Ubiq charged retail, $150.

cimg4958.jpg
that's my size!!! LOL... You got me right? What size are you? I can get you transformers pack or Kobe Finals in your size.... Holla at me

^^Good seeing you today Jesse. Dope pics. I got my pair after all
smile.gif
. I'll be taking pics soon.

damn retail thats sweet anyone else pick them up!!!! i need a 13
nerd.gif
dopepics on the last page.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

that's my size!!! LOL... You got me right? What size are you? I can get you transformers pack or Kobe Finals in your size.... Holla at me
He's not letting these go for !@#$.

There's not much out there that'll amount to these Cartoons and how difficult it was to grab a pair. The hype was ridiculous on these.

[Transformers Pack and Kobe Finals? Really?]

Back
Top Bottom