Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Fur on a shoe was never my thing, but the BLACK fur is a little better for some reason.... BUT I have to agree that the samples were super clean

i would love to cop either of the af1's but the prices are soo ridolous.. i just want to buy them for retail and wear them..

How many of you came across size 11.5 or 12 at your spots? I am having serious trouble tracking down a pair.

Seems like poeple are not on these like they were with the cartoon's.....I feel like the only one who is really feeling them enough to pick up two pairs ifI ever get the chance.

Can't wait for the Busy Ps this weekend. I'm keeping these along with my Cartoons. FLOMs and Footscapes don't do anything for me. I sold all ofthose.

please let ucbj or myself know any whereabouts on a sz 11.5 or 12 on the FLOAMS

Myself, I'm still looking for something around 9.5-10.5

WHAT do you guys think the resell price will be on the BUSY P's , HIGHER or LOWER then CARTOONs ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

WHAT do you guys think the resell price will be on the BUSY P's , HIGHER or LOWER then CARTOONs ???
definately HIGHER,
they're Busy P's and we all know how limited those were.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Join the club, check the sig!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

either the same or a lil bit lower,

im determined to win a pair in the raffle this saturday, but i wanna keep a pair for myself!
too bad if i do win and they sell for a nice amount that im too greedy to hold onto somethin i can make a nice profit on

At 1st I wasnt really feeling them BUSY P's but NOW I think they look cool... Ill take any of the AF's that I can get my hands on. Both are NICE.

People letting go of busy p's at 400 BIN. They cost $175. You can find the SOME's from the 1world collection for around $200 without a problem rightnow. I had no desire to cop those and for some reason these don't do it for me.

Popular to hate on the FLOM's it seems(based on talking with alot of sneakerheads, looking at the temendous # of them up for sale, and very little going onin this thread besides a few individuals posting), and I agree that the upper would have been a bit nicer if they did it as they did with the saddle on displayat the shops, but I am still a big fan. Leather delivers for me, longtime appriciation of Futura, I have done some stuff at school with the Jimmy V fund for acouple years, and I have always enjoyed SB dunk hi's across the years.

Now I need to find my size at a reasonable cost.

If somone could locate a size 11.5 or 12 in the FLOM's, I would certainly try to get some Busy P's for a deal.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Join the club, check the sig!

I'm in then, got the size 10 and everything. In 10 years, sneakers have not hurt this bad. Worst feeling since I realized that throwing out my LaneyV's was not a good a move.

wow they only sold for $400 and they were the first pair up... yeah i might be able to keep these for myself

Originally Posted by ucjb2

People letting go of busy p's at 400 BIN. They cost $175. You can find the SOME's from the 1world collection for around $200 without a problem right now. I had no desire to cop those and for some reason these don't do it for me.

Popular to hate on the FLOM's it seems(based on talking with alot of sneakerheads, looking at the temendous # of them up for sale, and very little going on in this thread besides a few individuals posting), and I agree that the upper would have been a bit nicer if they did it as they did with the saddle on display at the shops, but I am still a big fan. Leather delivers for me, longtime appriciation of Futura, I have done some stuff at school with the Jimmy V fund for a couple years, and I have always enjoyed SB dunk hi's across the years.

Now I need to find my size at a reasonable cost.

If somone could locate a size 11.5 or 12 in the FLOM's, I would certainly try to get some Busy P's for a deal.

Busy Ps cost $150, and they will go for more than $400 as seen previously by the Mr. Cartoons. It appears people like these alot more than the Cartoons.

Also, I can only think of two 1 Worlds which you can purchase for around $200, being the Ladainian Tomlinson's and Rasheed Wallaces. I don't know whatother ones you are thinking of.

A.R.C. is also dropping their FLOMs today, no raffle, straight line up.

Originally Posted by skep

wow they only sold for $400 and they were the first pair up... yeah i might be able to keep these for myself
The only reason they went for $400 is because is was a straight Buy It Now auction. It would have sold for much more it were a live auction.

Back
Top Bottom