Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

they did a last minute raffle at the montalban at 2pm. my number was the fourth called! i got my 10 1/2! shady, cuz they told people they weren'tgettin' them.

The original FLOMS make these desirable IMO....and the new lance colorway nd edition make it a collectors item..makes since to me. nd it just occured to methat Lance's initials match with the cartoons...haha

No canvas = no cop for myself

Nice pickup on the Cartoons 2 weeks later, Sprigan82. It's a size 6, but still wouldn't have expected that.

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

here is the pictures just someone need a pair sz 9 i dind't get my sz so i try to sell it
Who's kicksonfire718?
nerd.gif

I need help getting the Busy P LiveStrong AF1's in a US size 9. Please pm me if you can help me out and let me know the price. Cheers

The FLOMS go so hard... I swear.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HUF was weak with this release... Dark Side Initiative is the TRUTH. period.
smokin.gif

the print should have been a different material

Arent the og floms like a brown color? i like the print but they're ugly

the livestrong joints are better than the OG

RHYTHMentality ;
snearkearcollector wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is the pictures just someone need a pair sz 9 i dind't get my sz so i try to sell it

Who's kicksonfire718?

oh my bad that my ebay account i didn't get my sz so i try to sell it i just try get mine money back a least

on hoh in new york were 34 or 33 pairs i think so

Still searching for a size 9 FLOM but really looking to get the Busy P's...Chicago got it hard on this release...as a matter of fact... im still lookingfor the 180's in a size 9 or 9.5
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom