Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

should i trade my pair of floms us 12for a nds pair of jordan XI dmp us11, how do you trade lemme know pls

Hmm that is a tough one. The guy is in the US I imagine. The best bet would just make sure his references check out etc. Usually the person with the lesscredibility will ship first and then the other trader will send once he receives the shoes. The other option that I do occassionally is making an Ebay auction,but make it an agreement with all the terms in it, and thus once one person purchases the auction from the other, they are in a conctractual agreement (if thatmakes sense).

Af1's are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

4 shoes in the pack..? how much is retail? 600!?! haha ya'll tripping 59 oages.

they werent all sold together if u read the pages at all
cartoon air force july 4th,
flom dunk and footscape july 18th
busy p air force july 25th

retail 150, 150 (i THINK), 125, and 150

Wow this thread went downhill fast. Releases are done so it should probably just be locked anyway, barring some sort of miraculous "re-stock"

they claimed only 500 and something from what i heard, forget where...
im almost positive there will not be a restock of any of these but who knows.
i wouldnt say lock the thread tho, theres still plenty to say about the shoes

want MJs, they were sold at very limited amounts of stores. i believe the flom were only sold at something like 10-12 different stores nationwide. here in thesouth there was only 1 store in miami that got them anywhere, out of any store in the entire southeast region

^^^ there's actually more pairs goin to be releases in this "livestrong" pack...it was mentioned a few pages ago if i remember correctly

Originally Posted by skep

want MJs, they were sold at very limited amounts of stores. i believe the flom were only sold at something like 10-12 different stores nationwide. here in the south there was only 1 store in miami that got them anywhere, out of any store in the entire southeast region

Damn, thanks Fam

Back
Top Bottom