Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by sho3tym

anyone know if they country cw's will have any team insignia's on them?
Not the GR pairs.
Lame...
grin.gif
.j/k, although I would love a Brasil flag on the volts or something referencing Brasil.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by sho3tym

anyone know if they country cw's will have any team insignia's on them?
Not the GR pairs.
Lame...
grin.gif
.j/k, although I would love a Brasil flag on the volts or something referencing Brasil.

Pass for me then...

so will these have a solid white outsole as in the pics above or a clear sole as in nike's pic?
a9b9534abe6711e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

I've never played in a Lunarlon based shoe. Can someone explain to be what the difference in these is compared to Lunar Foam?

Will these bottom out like Lunar Foam based shoes? I loved my Kobe IV's and liked the cushioning, but they did eventually bottom out.

Is Lunarlon just an upgraded version of Lunar Foam?

The difference is the + version allows you to sink your shoe to your iPod, iPhone, iBook Pro, etc. to be able to measure things like your vertical, speed, accleration on the basketball court.

When is the date for these to start being released?

Got my USA aways in today and i must say the pictures do not do them justice at all the materials and the build of the shoe is leaps and bounds over last years which i own 6 pairs of.
The Fuse material on the shoe feels more like the material from the 2011 elites.
I really like the multi-colored flywire the subtle amount of blue in it breaks the red up nicely
And the exposed flywire really allows the upper to mold to your foot more instead of having that dead space in the shoe like the 2011 and lebron 9's have.

loving the USA home cw. call me crazy but i might go in on the + and the regular pairs. + to play in, regulars to chillll.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

The difference is the + version allows you to sink your shoe to your iPod, iPhone, iBook Pro, etc. to be able to measure things like your vertical, speed, accleration on the basketball court.

When is the date for these to start being released?

I guess that is cool if you actually have a decent vertical...otherwise, just a waste of money. 

Originally Posted by metalmike

Got my USA aways in today and i must say the pictures do not do them justice at all the materials and the build of the shoe is leaps and bounds over last years which i own 6 pairs of.
The Fuse material on the shoe feels more like the material from the 2011 elites.
I really like the multi-colored flywire the subtle amount of blue in it breaks the red up nicely
And the exposed flywire really allows the upper to mold to your foot more instead of having that dead space in the shoe like the 2011 and lebron 9's have.
Pics?

For those asking for pics of the USA+ colorway coming out Mid-July, here's my pair. The Volts I got are the non + version.

Back
Top Bottom