Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

7/12 can't come soon enough. i need the usa+ pair.

bostonmarc, the NT and HOH you're referring to are the ones in boston right? (just have to make sure lol)

Yea, but you dont have to wait until then. Niketown Boston had both pairs of USA for sale, the nike plus pair and the regular pair for sale
can anyone confirm if there is or isn't laser on either of these two pairs

got mine
smile.gif
!!!
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/palanilopez12/?action=view&current=IMG_20120629_1934311.jpg

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

7/12 can't come soon enough. i need the usa+ pair.

bostonmarc, the NT and HOH you're referring to are the ones in boston right? (just have to make sure lol)

Yea, but you dont have to wait until then. Niketown Boston had both pairs of USA for sale, the nike plus pair and the regular pair for sale

No laser on the $ 140 ones I got. Didn't look really close at the plus versions. Assumed they are identical

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

No laser on the $ 140 ones I got. Didn't look really close at the plus versions. Assumed they are identical

The + version does indeed have a design on the white upper portion of the shoe.I saw them @ my local Finishline a few days ago.The guy showed my them and let me hold them.It may not be lasering or any type of raised design, but there are definitely Star designs on the 250 Nike + version.They're not increibly noticeable, you can only see them at certain angles. It's almost like ghost-flames on a car.

saw all the CW's at HOH in boston.

i am glad i did, i changed my order! i had originally ordered the white green, but after seeing the volts in person they looked much nicer to me.

my biggest issue is the sole on the whites, the volt/green looks very cheap and painted on to me, like someone took model paint to it.

the all black cw looked VERY btw...

NTNY and 34th st HoH do NOT have the usa+ colorway yet. NTNY expects to have them next week (probably 7/12). HoH had no clue.
neither store even had the regular usa homes on display which was weird.
tried on the black/blue glow pair though. wowowow they're comfortable and fit like a glove. really excited to get the usa+ cw.

edit: almost forgot to mention that HoH did have the black/silver cw as posted earlier. they looked very clean and i can confirm that the swoosh is NOT 3m. only 3m i've seen on this shoe is the black/blue glow pair.

do these run true to size or should we half size up? and also how durable is that wire thing. doesnt look very durable at all.

i stayed tts and it fit me perfectly. my feet are normal width and normal arch. i also go tts with zk4-7 and hyperfuses.
the flywire felt fine to me. i can't really comment on the durability but it looks like it should hold up.

NTNY and 34th st HoH do NOT have the usa+ colorway yet. NTNY expects to have them next week (probably 7/12). HoH had no clue.
neither store even had the regular usa homes on display which was weird.
tried on the black/blue glow pair though. wowowow they're comfortable and fit like a glove. really excited to get the usa+ cw.

edit: almost forgot to mention that HoH did have the black/silver cw as posted earlier. they looked very clean and i can confirm that the swoosh is NOT 3m. only 3m i've seen on this shoe is the black/blue glow pair.

Do you live in NJ or NYC? I live in NJ and HOH IN willowbrook mall has the USA+ in stock saw them yesterday, they also have the all black too(very clean looking).. Someone mentioned something about stars on the USA version like how the free gum lebrons..you are correct! If you hold it in diff angles you can see the design and also the swoosh is diff..like its embossed and sticking out(hard shell) as oppose to the other versions.

^ NYC. and that's very strange that the NT and HoH here (or at least at 34th st) doesn't carry the usa+ style yet. i hope come 7/12 they'll actually have them.

I tried these on today and they feel like crap.

Ok maybe thats going too far, but really...eh. They look more comfortable than what they are. I rather stick to my 2011 Hyperfuse of pick up a pair of Lebron 9's.

I wonder if the 2012 Hyperfuse will feel any better.

^ NYC. and that's very strange that the NT and HoH here (or at least at 34th st) doesn't carry the usa+ style yet. i hope come 7/12 they'll actually have them.

Keep me updated if you can't get them, I work in manhattan so could always scoop them up and meet you.

How do these fit for you guys?   I usually wear an 11.5 for bball shoes cause I wear 2 pairs of socks.  But for some reason I had to go up to a 12  in these.  anyone else have this problem??

i bought an 11.5 and i wear an 11.5 in hyperdunk 2011 and kobe vi and vii but a 12 in lebrons and these fit perfectly after wearing them for a few hours seems like the lunarlon really molds to your foot and the ride is as good as i expected it to be very comfortable shoes after a few wears

Originally Posted by superman1007

Keep me updated if you can't get them, I work in manhattan so could always scoop them up and meet you.

thanks, i appreciate it. if i can't get them in my size online, i'll pm you!

These are really nice ball playing shoes. Very light and great support. The tractions is really nice feels like the hurache 2k4 but better. Lunar foam feels good but i've only played and worked out in them once. The nike+ stuff is a game changer. I know a lot of people feel that you can just compare yourself to other people on the court and work out without the iphone or stats from the sneaker, but it's nice to have real numbers and data about your athletic performance so you can compare it to future performances too. Definetly worth the 250 + tax, and even if you only want the shoes with out the nike+ definetly a great ball playing shoe. I play in these now and retired my kobe's

I went to multiple stores over the weekend while on vacation and none had the Lunars for sale. Didnt get to a HOH though. Wish I hadn't have sold USA+s I managed to grab three weeks ago.

USA +'s being held in back room at FL's shouldn't be hard to get another pair when they release them this next Saturday

Back
Top Bottom