Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Got mine today, feel great out of the box but can't wait to try them on court

White/volt colorway

How do these fit compared to 2011 Hyperdunks? Or to anything else you can compare these to, if you didn't pick up last year's Hyperdunks.

Tried on at footlocker...

Went on NDC and ordered a size 10. First impression: Great traction, LIGHT WEIGHT, but flexibility seems to be a little limited (might be because they're still new).

Anyone wear these 5+ times yet?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Went on NDC and ordered a size 10. First impression: Great traction, LIGHT WEIGHT, but flexibility seems to be a little limited (might be because they're still new).

yeah you have to wear them a few times before they really start to "open up"...I've worn them 2 days so far...first day I really couldn't go too hard because they felt a tad stiff so I was trying to break them in...used them again yesterday and they felt better...the traction seems like Kobe's too me where it seems there may be a film on the sole that you need to break it down to get the traction to really grab...I'll be using them again tomorrow so I will give an update as to how they feel at that point

I'd be tempted to get the + if it could measure fgm/a, points, rebounds, steals etc. so I wouldn't have to count them but to measure vertical and quickness? Who comes off the court after I game and goes " I jumped higher than you or I ran faster"? Maybe in track and field, but in basketball, you go " I dunked on you, I blocked you, or I stole the ball and beat you downcourt for a layup".
And how does it measure intensity anyway? There's no scale of intensity.

There's no way technology in your shoe would be able to track your stats as far as FGM, steals, rebounds, etc. While it would be cool, it just can't happen.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

I'd be tempted to get the + if it could measure fgm/a, points, rebounds, steals etc. so I wouldn't have to count them but to measure vertical and quickness? Who comes off the court after I game and goes " I jumped higher than you or I ran faster"? Maybe in track and field, but in basketball, you go " I dunked on you, I blocked you, or I stole the ball and beat you downcourt for a layup".

i get what you're saying but how would any device measure those sort of things? that's why we have video and stat keepers. i mean, it's probably cheaper to ask a friend to keep your stats and record video of you on a phone lol.

I agree the the + isn't the greatest esp when most dont even have verts/speed worth mentioning anyway but I don't care I always get stuff like this. Hell I had the Adidas 1.1b and they were about the same price when I got them. I actually like them except the shox type system in the back was a broke ankle waiting to happen. If they could have fixed that it would have been crazy and if Nike did the same thing game would have been over.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You serious? + Technology don't got eyes or nothin...Outta here with that BS. "Tom'bout FG M/A"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Originally Posted by Luong1209

yeah you have to wear them a few times before they really start to "open up"...I've worn them 2 days so far...first day I really couldn't go too hard because they felt a tad stiff so I was trying to break them in...used them again yesterday and they felt better...the traction seems like Kobe's too me where it seems there may be a film on the sole that you need to break it down to get the traction to really grab...I'll be using them again tomorrow so I will give an update as to how they feel at that point
Good looks, thanks!

Mine came in today from NDC...

Went on the feet immediately and will be worn all day today and tomorrow to break them in a lil bit...

Hey can you guys help with sizing, i wear a 12 in kobe 6 and 7 should i get a 12.5 or 12? Also how do you think an all white pair would look in person the pics on nike id dont seem accurate, and has anyone actually seen the glow in the dark option in person for the swoosh, flywire, laces, and outsole? How much do they glow in the dark and in the day do they look off-white or would they match an all white base and stuff?

Went into HOH this past weekend to see the Black/Blue/Purple colorway in the Nike+ and the sole was already yellowin
laugh.gif

250 dollars doesn't guarantee great quality huh Nike?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Went into HOH this past weekend to see the Black/Blue/Purple colorway in the Nike+ and the sole was already yellowin
laugh.gif

250 dollars doesn't guarantee great quality huh Nike?
laugh.gif

yeah, it looks like they're yellowing just like 11s. around the nike+ logo on the bottom.

beautiful shoe in person,but for 250 i would only buy if i can get a friend to hook me up on an employee 50

Nice find Marc! I like the contrast of the two shades of blue. Too much Univ Gold between the midsole and outsole though. Would be cool with an icy blue sole.

I've noticed that the USA+ Sport Pack navy heel counter is different from the normal homes white counter. Is this true for all pairs?

Last edited:
Anybody in S.Korea know if or when these are dropping in Korea? I want to buy them but before that I wanna wear them to make sure I find the right size.

I've noticed that the USA+ Sport Pack navy heel counter is different from the normal homes white counter. Is this true for all pairs?

the plus model has pearlized midsole, different heel counter and then the swoosh on the tongue is white instead of red.

its the only one where we have seen both the plus and non plus version so we will have to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom