Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2013

Hopefully I can try them on at richard's or FTL if they have my size, just to be sure. I'm going to ID a pair because the colors have been so lame except for the Kyrie Irving ones.

Last edited:
Gotta get some shoes for league play this winter but i cant decide on if i wanna get these or the super.fly 2

Any pros/cons and/or suggestions/opinions

I love my 2013 hyperdunks. They are stable and light. They have great traction and will have tons of colors to choose from.

Last edited:
Gotta get some shoes for league play this winter but i cant decide on if i wanna get these or the super.fly 2

Any pros/cons and/or suggestions/opinions
I can't speak much on the 2013 hyperdunks, but when I tried them on they were light, solid and stable. I have the supernova super.fly 2 and they were comfy when I first put them on but seemed to make my foot ache a little bit after hours of wear. They're a little clunkier/bulkier than the hyperdunks.

I would go try them both on and check out NW2303's reviews (if you haven't already). They're both highly rated shoes. Half the NBA probably wears hyperdunks and the S.F 2 has most of the tech from the jordan XX8 at half the cost.

Yeah ive seen kicks on court reviews that was the first placed i checked out. I'll see if my local ftl has hyperdunks but i doubt they do i know they dont have super flys. We dont get crap here so thats why i really came here for opinions.

I may go with both, one now and the other later. Got coupons i can use to knock them both down to $90-$100

Think i'll start with the hyperdunk i want that white pair

Thanks for replies

Last edited:
interested to see the lows 
nerd.gif

Loved my 2012 lows.

Can House of Hoops only shoes be stock located and shipped to your address? The Kyrie irivings are still around but sizes are scattered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom