Nike Lunar Roam

I saw a few teasers for upcoming cws in some of the marketing materials for the OG. Anyone seeing anything new?
IMG_4489.png

Last edited:
I went through the whole thread about sizing. Sean Go put that these are a half size down for “snug one to one fit.” Which to me means normal fit is TTS.

For those of you who are saying half size down are you saying you could size down if you wanted a one to one fit or that these run a half size big.

I’m seeing a lot of reviews saying TTS and now lately im hearing half size down. I know everyone’s foot is different, I have a normal width foot, and really just don’t want to get the wrong size.

Any help would be appreciated.

I went through the whole thread about sizing. Sean Go put that these are a half size down for “snug one to one fit.” Which to me means normal fit is TTS.

For those of you who are saying half size down are you saying you could size down if you wanted a one to one fit or that these run a half size big.

I’m seeing a lot of reviews saying TTS and now lately im hearing half size down. I know everyone’s foot is different, I have a normal width foot, and really just don’t want to get the wrong size.

I’m not sure what a one to one fit is, but I cannot imagine going a half size down in these. I pretty much wear a 9 in all my Nike shoes these days with the exception of a few, and consider it to be my TTS. I have the Roams in 9.0 and 9.5. The 9 fit much nicer, but are also slightly tight in the forefoot. I dont think they’d be comfortable in an 8.5 (0.5 down).

I just bought a TTS pair. I am hoping they aren't big on me. I will update when they arrive.

I’m not sure what a one to one fit is, but I cannot imagine going a half size down in these. I pretty much wear a 9 in all my Nike shoes these days with the exception of a few, and consider it to be my TTS. I have the Roams in 9.0 and 9.5. The 9 fit much nicer, but are also slightly tight in the forefoot. I dont think they’d be comfortable in an 8.5 (0.5 down).
I now know what you mean. They are TTS, but just a bit long. Idk if I could do a half-size down with these.
IMG_1052.jpeg

Super late to the party….

I need the Alabaster in a 10.5, I’m assuming sold out everywhere huh? >D

Definitely intrigued with the silhouette, looking to see what other colorways come down the line

Back
Top Bottom