Nike LunarGlide+ Launches 8/1 -- Vol. "Actually, It IS Rocket Science"

^ Not sure about the States but NZ sold out completly before they went on sale! Shoes' the business!

Actually the shoes r doing very well throughout the US...may be a time b 4 goes on sale or wen its crappy sizes...

Check this out:

0.jpg

They look at lot different than the Eastbay catalog pics.

Still hot. Will try to cop with the EA.

I love my red/neon lunaglides, and I actually work in them more than I do my 09s.

I want to try these, but I keep hearing that they are more of a stability shoe.

did these really sell out in most size on eastbay.....wowwwww.....

btw, how do these fit compared to lunartrainer? i got semi wide feet.

New colors up on NDC

lunar1.jpg

lunar2.jpg

lunar3.jpg

2nd wave of colors >>> Initial rollout, as is usually the case with Nike and their colorways. Black/black/anthracite is screaming my name...

Tried these on today and they were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Wish they made that blk/grey pair up there without the grey linings at the top. I'll be buying a couplepairs.

I'm looking forward to this colorway:

66644004_z.jpg

The pics do these no justice. I didn't care at all about this shoe but some dude was wearing this colorway in the gym last Friday and I was practicallyfollowing this guy around to look at them, they came out sick.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

the 2009 CHICAGO marathon version of the LunarGlide+ will be available soon.

I Will Be Attending This Marathon As A Vendor (The Natural Athlete)..... Do You Know If They Will Be Sold At The McCormick Place Convention Center The Two DaysPrior To The Race During Bib Pickup Etc.?

CHICAGO MARATHON EXCLUSIVE "CHI" LUNARGLIDE+ AVAILABLE THURSDAY 10.08.09 ONLY ATNIKETOWN CHICAGO

^Those Right There Are PIFF!
pimp.gif
..... I'm Mos Def Gonna Try To Make A Stop By There After Setting Up Over At McCormick Place!

NIKETOWN Chicago is having an event on Thursday night, the Run Club Marathon Pep Rally. I think it starts 6:30PM.

Special guest include:
Joan Benoit Samuelson (winner of Chicago Marathon and Olympic Gold winner), Bernard Lagat (2008 Olympic Silver, Bronze winner), Shalane Flanagan (2008 Olympic Bronze winner), Matt Tegenkamp (American record-holder: 2 miles), Chris Solinksy (14-time All American), Anna Willard (2-time national champion) and Johnny Knox from the Chicago Bears. (fastest runner on the team and possibly the fastest runner in the NFL)

Niketown Chicago Marathon Hours:
Thursday 10/8/09 - 10am-8pm
Friday 10/9/09 - 10am-9pm
Saturday 10/10/09 - 10am-8pm
Sunday 10/11/09 - 10am-6pm

Saw the grey/yellow in person and they're
pimp.gif

Time to add them to my checklist I guess.

Seen alot of different colorways for thesein person .. none really appeal to me EXCEPT this one
(Token from seller on ebay)

pimp.gif

100_7838.jpg

Back
Top Bottom