Nike LunarGlide+ Launches 8/1 -- Vol. "Actually, It IS Rocket Science"

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Seen alot of different colorways for thesein person .. none really appeal to me EXCEPT this one
(Token from seller on ebay)

pimp.gif

100_7838.jpg
i got these too, so clean.....really thinking about white laces or black....

I really regret not getting these w/ 50% cashback...

How will these fit me if I'm a 9.5 in Shox Monsters?, thanks

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm looking forward to this colorway:

66644004_z.jpg

The pics do these no justice. I didn't care at all about this shoe but some dude was wearing this colorway in the gym last Friday and I was practically following this guy around to look at them, they came out sick.

PICS DO NO JUSTICE!

My dad bought these shoes.
laugh.gif
I think they look nice though. We bothwear size 13 so I might have to try them out.

Originally Posted by barry

NYC Marathon Editions are available on NDC

where? i only saw the chicago and SF ones. maybe i am blind. would like to see what they look like.

I wish they did a black/royal colorway for men's version. We already got a black/orange pair with the first batch of colors.

maybe it's just me, but i was wearing the am2009s to work everyday, then i switched to the Lunarglides because the 2009s got beat, but they reallyweren't as comfortable as i was looking for, don't get me wrong, they weren't really uncomfortable, just got tired of them after awhile.

Originally Posted by barry

NYC Marathon Editions
33wo9hk.jpg

118q0w1.jpg

barry im sold. will order mine this weekend. i had the gr black/orange, but they were too big so sold them on ebay. i like these better.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Seen alot of different colorways for thesein person .. none really appeal to me EXCEPT this one
(Token from seller on ebay)

pimp.gif

100_7838.jpg
i got these too, so clean.....really thinking about white laces or black....
Just copped a pair of this colorway off ebay for $40 shipped..
pimp.gif
what a steal
happy.gif

Brand new ..no box though.

wow. saw these at footlocker last weekend and the grey/yellow cw is definitely on top of my list to buy. anyone know where to get em less than a buck or havean online code? i tried the eastbay one but i guess its excluded from 20% off. thanks

thats funny, they must have recently excluded them. i got the black/orange colorway when they first dropped with the 20% off. just cop them from finishline.comand use the 15 or 20 off 99 bucks coupon

I ran the Chicago Marathon and I slept on those Chicago Editions... I tried to buy them a week after the fact and my size was gone. Whatever... at least I havea marathon medal to keep me warm at night.

Back
Top Bottom