NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Did Rogue have all sizes available in the Dove Gray? I got an email about the AMPs and checked right away but only saw two sizes available in the Dove Gray.

Did Rogue have all sizes available in the Dove Gray? I got an email about the AMPs and checked right away but only saw two sizes available in the Dove Gray.

Not that I saw - it was a FSR in some other colors including the AMPs but not the Dove Grey.

Last edited:
Niketown San Francisco just tweeted that the Dove Grays are available. Not sure which sizes though.

Niketown San Francisco just tweeted that the Dove Grays are available. Not sure which sizes though.
doing a phone order w ntsf for a grey 10.5 now.. fyi - they said the cc billing and the shipping address need to match and have to call the cc company to verify before confirming order

They're canceling people orders from rogue "exceeded our max quantity order limit " and its calculated by the number to total metcon's you've order over time

Last edited:
Any one else notice that the mesh on the new colors set to release in June have the old style mesh. Hopefully thats just the picture, and not the actual production line. I do agree with you @ucsdsig on the differences between the mesh. 

Wow hope that isn't true. That would truly be a step backwards.

anyone having luck find a size 5 or 5.5 anywhere. Need to find a pair for the lady :/

I had sign up notifications for both of those sizes and never got an email. Don't know if they were actually in stock for any color besides the daring reds.

The Rogue notification system worked for the grey/volts, just want the Fraser's, guess I have to stay on my toes for that one.

Back
Top Bottom