NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

$10 more for the insoles though. I guess the 3M laces is a nice touch for the increase too :rolleyes

Are these comfortable cushioning wise?

Congrats Fresh!

Last edited:
I'll put this out there now. If I get the invictus pair and they aren't appealing. I'll post in Buy/Sell/Trade forum for the price I paid for them ($155 :smh: CA tax) plus shipping.

:nerd:

I'll put this out there now. If I get the invictus pair and they aren't appealing. I'll post in Buy/Sell/Trade forum for the price I paid for them ($155
mean.gif
CA tax) plus shipping.

nerd.gif
what size are you?

Got 1 Banned pair on Eastbay and 1 on NDC.  Hopefully 1 of them come through.  The last 2 orders for metcons i placed on NDC, theyve sent different colors.  Eastbay came throughe on the RWB.

FSR available on NDC for the banned. Guess a lot of people are passing on these.
I bought them and ended up cancelling my order.  Like the concept of the shoe, but having second thoughts about the white sole and how dirty they'd get after a workout.  

I'd buy the Lunar Grey/Total Orange ASAP if they dropped in the States.

I thought the drop was tomorrow. I was freaking WODing during the drop lmao.

Hopefully the Baes will be around

Was going to get the Women's black/hyper jade/volt/ white (got them on NDC) and noticed Sports Authority has the RWB available if anyone is interested.. Prob find a coupon code online as well..

Btw.. rogue now says Mid August for them.. That's an awful long time to keep them in their warehouse.

Last edited:
Are you crossfit guys gonna stay on NT after this model ends?

Was going to get the Women's black/hyper jade/volt/ white (got them on NDC) and noticed Sports Authority has the RWB available if anyone is interested.. Prob find a coupon code online as well..

Btw.. rogue now says Mid August for them.. That's an awful long time to keep them in their warehouse.

Damn, was looking for a 9.5... gone.

:frown:

Eastbay has them if you still looking
just ordered a 7.5 for my girl on eastbay, they show lots of sizes but i am wondering if they will get shipped on time or if its a back order / delayed shipping, we will see. I would have been toast if i didn't come through with the fishs, after i ordered the banns and already have a bunch of pairs. c'mon eastbay dont let me down

That's awesome about EB, glad I got free shipping for the girls ones and 10% off. Don't feel as bad for buying two pairs of the banned.

Back
Top Bottom