NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

just ordered a 7.5 for my girl on eastbay, they show lots of sizes but i am wondering if they will get shipped on time or if its a back order / delayed shipping, we will see. I would have been toast if i didn't come through with the fishs, after i ordered the banns and already have a bunch of pairs. c'mon eastbay dont let me down

It didn't say anything about being back-ordered so look for shipping today unless they send you back-order email.

the only reason i am getting the bans is to wear them at the crossfit games from my vip box at the tennis stadium, and since nike has the 30 day no questions asked return policy, maybe they go back after???? yeah right

the only reason i am getting the bans is to wear them at the crossfit games from my vip box at the tennis stadium, and since nike has the 30 day no questions asked return policy, maybe they go back after???? yeah right
I will also be wearing them to the Games this year.  Anyone else doing the same? =)

anyone think its worth ordering the 2 pairs of bans and stashing a pair? think they will have any historical significance? or no?

All my girls finally got in: 6.5, 7 (x3), 7.5

Looking forward to the 2, but sitting on 8 pairs of 1's right now, so I have plenty of shoes for now. :lol:

Officially done with the MetCon 1.
"Officially done with the MetCon 1"  --- lol famous last words
that's like in the movies, when a girl says to the guy - "I'm not having sex with you on the 1st date" --- sex fo sho:pimp:

lmfao! repped for the laugh :lol:

R rodrigofresh congrats on the promotion! thank you for all the into you've posted and continue to post. also hope you got your knee situation figured out

So how have ppl who already have the invictus metcons being shipped ordered??

they did pre orders a few months back

banned will have no significance. Nike Marketing det just trying to hype the product :lol: I'm sure MJ doesn't even know what crossfit is

So how have ppl who already have the invictus metcons being shipped ordered??

The same way that the link follows. You have to fill out the order form and You have to sign up for an Invictus account to pay.

I have two in my cart but NDC just crashed 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom