NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

View media item 1878584
THE 2's ARE HERE!! THE 2's ARE HERE!!

They def feel a little more snug than the 1's... The light blue "Nike training" on the insole was a nice touch.. Giving them a go asap..

Last edited:
huckjoy did you go wi the same size as the 1?

Same size and they fit more snug to me.. Couldn't imagine going up a half size though.. I think once I give them a go they'll loosen up a little.. If they don't it's not a game changer and I'll still order the next pair in the same size as all my others..

Yes I did order same as the 1s and they are little more snug fit on top than the 1s.
I have a size 10 in the 1s and went with a 10 in the 2s. The only issue I had with the 1s was I got some heel lift in them until they broke in. I've already done 4 WODS in my 2s and have not had any heel lift at all and they're breaking in nicely. The update there is worth the upgrade by itself... actually thinking I might sell a couple pairs of my ones as I don't think I'll be wearing them again. 

The plastic piece on the heel definitely starts to scratch up against the wall, at least at my box as our walls are cinder blocks. I haven't done and HSPUs yet, but during warmups we've had to do 30 second handstand holds. That by itself has scratched that plastic up some, but I don't really mind. If you use something every day it's bound to get some scratches and scuffs here and there and that's what I bought them for. 

Last edited:
Not that it's a deal breaker but two things like better with the Metcon 1's are the bigger Nike swoosh on the inside and the finger piece on the heel to help put them on. With that said, I'll still get me a couple more 2's... [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

But as 2's gain more popularity and easily more accessible I'm considering grabbing a couple more pair of the OG Metcon 1's that were tough to get a hold of..

So does the men and womens version have different swoosh placement?

I am not sure if just a coincidence but:

MEN’S NIKE METCON 2
Color: University Red/Bright Crimson/Black/White
Style Code: 819899-610
View media item 1878883

WOMEN'S NIKE METCON 2
Color: Stealth/Black/Dark Grey/White
Style Code: 821913-001
View media item 1878884

Back
Top Bottom