NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Pretty sure that 16 different colors they are talking about are the color options for the ID.  "You can combine sixteen different colors to rep your home gym or favorite team", took that directly from the Metcon 2 ID post on the launch calendar. 

Pretty sure that 16 different colors they are talking about are the color options for the ID.  "You can combine sixteen different colors to rep your home gym or favorite team", took that directly from the Metcon 2 ID post on the launch calendar. 

That's what I initially though but their wording is weird, it does make is sound like there will be 16 colorway and then the Metcons will be available on IDs for the first time, not that 16 colorways are available on ID.

The Nike Metcon 2 is available at nike.com and select retailers. Sixteen colorways will be available for men and women and, for the first time, available for customization with Nike iD beginning January 23.

They should have worded it like "For the first time, it will be available for customization with Nike ID on Jan 23 with 16 colorways option."

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
That's what I initially though but their wording is weird, it does make is sound like there will be 16 colorway and then the Metcons will be available on IDs for the first time, not that 16 colorways are available on ID.
They should have worded it like "For the first time, it will be available for customization with Nike ID on Jan 23 with 16 colorways option."

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
 I'm certain not all 16 CW would come out at the same time. Nike is smart enough to stagger the releases to reel us in, myself included!! :smile:

I don't think they'll release all 16 colorways in one day either but I could only put so much text on the title. :lol:

I'd rather just leave the title like that to get more people hyped up. :D

"Country flag or a unique NIKEID-exclusive training logo"

Can't wait to see what the logos look like.

Was hoping Boston NIkeID studio had exclusive colors/materials, but it'll be same as NIkeID.com.

The Metcon 2 NIKEiD studio at Nike Boston is a similar experience to NIKEiD.com, only you have an in store designer helping you customize your shoe. This is an exclusive studio that is available to Nike+ members before the Metcon 2 officially launches.

Has anyone had any issues with 2's coming apart? After the first workout the hyperfuse near the ball of my foot where the shoe flexes is seperating on the instep and outside of both shoes.

Has anyone had any issues with 2's coming apart? After the first workout the hyperfuse near the ball of my foot where the shoe flexes is seperating on the instep and outside of both shoes.
I haven't had any issues at all, worked out in my green ones multiple times, I noticed it did develop a crease in that area, but no separation. 

I haven't had any issues at all, worked out in my green ones multiple times, I noticed it did develop a crease in that area, but no separation. 
i'll post a pic tonight. need to return them, but they havent released yet officially so i cant get an exchange.

Anyone know where to get some new metcon laces? I have a pair in 12 and 12.5.. the 12.5s laces are about 50 inches and the 12's are 45 inches... I'd like to buy some 45" laces for my 12.5s... way too much extra lace :frown:

Pics are up for the coming releases on eastbay. Most have the old swoosh placement but still give a general idea of the colorways

Back
Top Bottom