NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Thanks @shekki @davejun huckjoy huckjoy for getting back to me.

My concern is that I have never had a pair with the updated mesh, only the originals, which wore out and tore very quickly. Just want to know whether it will stretch the same or keep its shape.

Considering I have now ID'd 4 pair I'm going to hold off until a pair really jumps out at me.. In a good way.. No Tony The Tiger sh*t...

Last edited:
Thanks @shekki @davejun @huckjoy for getting back to me.

My concern is that I have never had a pair with the updated mesh, only the originals, which wore out and tore very quickly. Just want to know whether it will stretch the same or keep its shape.
Will say that I have a sample pair from the first batch (on my feet right now) and the newer mesh is way better. Still not perfect since my newer ones show some fray as well, but even with no rope climbs, my first pair are pretty rough

Damn, tempting to hold off on these total orange amps and pick these up, grrrrr

Also, what shorts are in the photo from the bottom, I can't find them on the site anywhere. 
They are the Flex Repel short. They are on the site, look under the training gear.  They are a pretty penny at $100 and look pretty short in the pictures.  I have my pair of metcons in the CW showing up today so I'll post a live picture when I get home from work.

They are the Flex Repel short. They are on the site, look under the training gear.  They are a pretty penny at $100 and look pretty short in the pictures.  I have my pair of metcons in the CW showing up today so I'll post a live picture when I get home from work.
Got a friend who works at Nike HQ, so maybe I'll try on a pair next time I get a shot at the employee store :wink:

And yes, anxious to see them. I may just pull the trigger on the total orange today since I have some extra money chilling in the paypal account and I'm not a patient person

Look forward to seeing the pics thanks

Heres a live pic of the 3rd pair of strong as steel release. These are wolf grey and silver, not white like some of the pictures look.

Also anyone else notice the 150 price tag on these three AMP models  vs the 140 that the blue mondays were? 

Last edited:

Heres a live pic of the 3rd pair of strong as steel release. These are wolf grey and silver, not white like some of the pictures look.

Also anyone else notice the 150 price tag on these three AMP models  vs the 140 that the blue mondays were? 
These CW looks clean! Are these released yet?

You can grab them brand new on eBay for under $40. They just redesigned them, so that exact item likely won't show up for a while but I've bought 4-5 pairs on eBay, all for under $40. They're easily my favorite shorts, and that's coming from a guy with 20+ pairs of lululemon shorts as well.

Thanks

Thanks for the pic!  They look nice but remind me too much of an astronaut suit, think I'll pass on them and hold out for Nike's games release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom