NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

@T1ranger

Laddies? Not sure if misspelled or your fetish?
smile.gif
hahaha, I got trigger happy. 

They are a women's release, and will probably be very popular with the ladies when they hit the  states. I think those actually look better than the men's dark green and pink amps.
Any word if these will in fact have a US release?

Anyone got a line on the new marbled womens EU shoe? Looking for a size 8, not looking to drop $200. The place I got my EU shoes from last year doesn't have them yet, not sure where else to look

By all accounts he only owns 2 pairs. My friend competed against him in Switzerland and he was shocked with how many I owned.

2 pair of lavas or 2 pair of Metcons? Dude pretty much has them all.. There are videos wearing numerous colors but most videos/pictures he wears the lavas. Even in his WITB his back ups were the lavas..

Does seem o
2 pair of lavas or 2 pair of Metcons? Dude pretty much has them all.. There are videos wearing numerous colors but most videos/pictures he wears the lavas. Even in his WITB his back ups were the lavas..

Does seem odd thinking about it.. Either my mate was playing about or Fraser was down playing what he has.

Watch his nutriforce documentary.. He's a simple dude. Wears the same clothes and drives a beat up Buick.. There's no doubt he's got a lot of shoes.. He just wears the same ole ones.. Lol

Does anyone have a way to track down the EU release of the women's Metcon 2 with the marbled soles? I am looking for both a US8 and US8.5/ EU39 and EU 40.

Does anyone have a way to track down the EU release of the women's Metcon 2 with the marbled soles? I am looking for both a US8 and US8.5/ EU39 and EU 40.
posted the same question last night. I'm guessing some of the other shops will have them and then you can order online and have them shipped to you. I did this with the orange mens shoes last year. Wasn't horribly priced, I think I paid $160 shipped or so and had them in about 10 days

Thanks! If you manage to find them, please let me know. I have been looking non-stop since they dropped on Tuesday without much luck.

Does anybody know if strength in steel pack is available at any other retailers or is it just NDC

Back
Top Bottom