NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Rose gold for the ladies and Metcon Meltdown available today on nike.com

Last edited:
Got my etched in stone 2s today, slipped them on and felt the most uncomfortable metcon i've ever owned (this is my 8th pair). Pulled the sockliner and figured out the problem. Anyone noticed this same thing? The top pic is the sockliner from my blue mondays, the bottom is from the stone. 

Got my etched in stone 2s today, slipped them on and felt the most uncomfortable metcon i've ever owned (this is my 8th pair). Pulled the sockliner and figured out the problem. Anyone noticed this same thing? The top pic is the sockliner from my blue mondays, the bottom is from the stone. 
I've noticed this problem in my royal 2's. They have a completely different feel than the volt / blue Siamese colorway and its just on the blue shoe, not the volt. Super annoying. 

My 1st pair. Let's see what these are all about..
I think I copped this very same pair from the clearance rack at my local Nike Outlet.

This will also be my first pair, considering I've gone through a couple of pairs of Lunarglide 6s and 7s until my aching foot realized that Lunarglide runners are not meant for "full-body workouts."

I think I copped this very same pair from the clearance rack at my local Nike Outlet.

This will also be my first pair, considering I've gone through a couple of pairs of Lunarglide 6s and 7s until my aching foot realized that Lunarglide runners are not meant for "full-body workouts."

i actually just bought a 2nd pair tonight for $35 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]
And I know what you mean [emoji]128514[/emoji]

definitely interested to see the comparisons of the $160 flyknit pairs versus the $130 pair

The Phoenix Suns colorway is on EBAY - Mens size 8.5 - by looking at IG, the 3s released in the Philippines already?

Question for those that are flat footed and use these shoes during your workouts.........

Do you guys use an aftermarket insole like Superfeet or Spencos with your Metcon 2s OR is the stock insole got a good enough cushion/stability to go without a 3rd party insole to alleviate "flat feet issues" during workouts?

Yeah. Been using the blue superfeet's since day 1. Have it on the metcon 1's and 2's with no issues. I can run fine, lift, etc.

Just wait about 2 weeks for the actual shoes to break in. THe first week is the most uncomfortable

Via Hypebeast: The Metcon 3 is set to hit NIKEiD on December 19 with a general release scheduled for January 6.

nike-metcon-3-1.jpg

nike-metcon-3-3.jpg

nike-metcon-3-4.jpg

Last edited:
probably start at the usual 3-4 weeks and go up as orders pile up

Back
Top Bottom