NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Long time lurker but figure I pop my cherry on my excitement for the metcon 3s.

Looking at these id's to replace my 2's in wolf grey.  Just wish they had a grey sole option.

EDIT: noob question, how do i get my images to display?

EDIT: nvm got it!

Last edited:
those are clean [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

to post pics, you need to copy the pics address or upload it to NT for hosting. then click the pic icon in the tool bar and past the link

trying to remain patient for the flyknits...
This

Wanting to get the black/white flyknits - is there 2 versions of this colorway - the one with the black toe and with white mesh in the toe box and the one is Kyrie using in the picture

Copped my first pair the red crimson blacks for $35 from Nike Ivy City (Washington, DC)

Felt super comfortable when I tried them on.

Copped my first pair the red crimson blacks for $35 from Nike Ivy City (Washington, DC)

Felt super comfortable when I tried them on.

Same for the same price! They happen to have anything else worth coppin there today?? Lol

Last edited:
Wife got me some metcon 1 for Christmas. Trying to decide if I want to keep them or get the 3.

not as minimal, there aren't as close to the ground as the 1.0s

heel to toe is about 4mm iirc so not as flat either

I never got to workout in the 1.0s so it's hard to say if the width had affected me but I will say I have a wide feet and both Metcon and 1.0s were comfortable going tts.

tempted to pull the trigger, but i'd really like to see these in person first. may wait till o can pick them up at NTSF

Did a small WOD today in the 3s. EMOM for 20 minutes, 3DLs & 10 Cal row. Shoes felt really stable & solid no heel slip like in the 2s. Wore them casually yesterday & they felt really good. I did notice at the end of the WOD my right foot started to hurt like I had the shoe too tight so I will relook that as well. The laces stayed tied even though I was not doing to much movement, nothing like the 2s coming up tied just walking around. So far so good, really like the narrower toe box on the 3s & it seems like Nike heard the issues folks talked about & made the corrections.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom