NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Is this the metcon 3 or Flyknit scipt? the 6mm drop makes me think flyknit.
Flyknit script; but you would think that aside from the flyknit and the 6mm drop, the shoe itself shouldn't change in the toebox, right?

I hope the 3 has the same feel as the 2's but with a bigger toebox. Kinda like the nano toebox.

well I ordered TTS on the 2s hope they work out.. looking forward to just having one shoe in the gym for a while.. hate switching mid workout

Those volt/gums look good. It looks like they put a more neutral sole on without the sharpe edge the 1's have. That's the only thing I didn't like about the 1's. Didn't go for the 2's at all. Didn't seem like much of an upgrade from the 1.

Countdown timer is up on NDC for the 5 cws looks like 7am Friday morning.

Copping the black and white with my multiple gift cards from christmas lolz

I tried on the 3's in a size 11.5 (What I've worn in metcon 1 & 2) and they fit way too big. I had about half an inch left at the toe and that was with nike tube socks(Thick kind) on. I would've had more space leftover if I was wearing regular ankle socks. The shoe itself runs narrower than the previous two models.

I'm trying on the DSX Flyknit tonight when I get home so let's hope I can stay with the 11.5 in those. 

I tried on the 3's in a size 11.5 (What I've worn in metcon 1 & 2) and they fit way too big. I had about half an inch left at the toe and that was with nike tube socks(Thick kind) on. I would've had more space leftover if I was wearing regular ankle socks. The shoe itself runs narrower than the previous two models.

I'm trying on the DSX Flyknit tonight when I get home so let's hope I can stay with the 11.5 in those. 
I wore 13s in 1s & 2s and went with 12.5s in the 3s.

I'll be grabbing the blue/obsidian/gum at some point under retail.

On another note, I am super bummed the olive green DSX is a women's cw. Would have bought with quickness.

Got my DSX flyknits today.... best shoe I've ever worn for working out! Stuck with the 11.5 (see previous posts) I think I might just stay working out with DSX's and avoid the regular 3's for now due to the sizing and fit.

I think the 3s run the same size as the 1s & 2s. They are narrower but I do not see them running bigger. I might have to scoop a pair of the DSXs though.

Got my DSX flyknits today.... best shoe I've ever worn for working out! Stuck with the 11.5 (see previous posts) I think I might just stay working out with DSX's and avoid the regular 3's for now due to the sizing and fit.

How durable did they make the flyknit? Is it backed with glue for support like what they did when first used for basketball? Or is it pure flyknit? You think that will survive long with rope climbs? That's not too many questions? Is it?

:lol:

Anyone else with 3s please let us know how they fit compared to the 2s so we can size accordingly. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom