NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

this is definitely a struggle.. I don't know why I want these damn shoes so bad but I do. if I put as much effort into my diet as I do trying to find these shoes, I would be a beast in the gym!!

what is Blue Lagoon?  They dont have one officially named that,or Lava Red.. The one Rogue has is Total Orange/Black

Last edited:
I want to get my wife a pair when the women's are released. do we know what color is the lauren fisher exclusive is going to be?

Exactly!!!  They go by first color labeled.

Sneakerheads have never called by shoes by the official names. Sadly they end up always choosing whatever the catchiest name is. I've seen so many Jordan name debacles due to this.

An I missing something on 'rogue'.... I've been checking the site the last couple days & it always say 'coming soon'. I even signed up to be notified when my sz was available. Damn that's crazy no notification & they're supposedly gone now!?

An I missing something on 'rogue'.... I've been checking the site the last couple days & it always say 'coming soon'. I even signed up to be notified when my sz was available. Damn that's crazy no notification & they're supposedly gone now!?
My notification email went into my 'Promotions' folder on Gmail.

I just checked my junk mail, still nothing.. Like damn lol

If you signed up to be notified using your Rogue account, you can click "my account" then "instock notifications". This will show any outstanding notifications. It won't show any that were already emailed. Maybe you signed up for the wrong color or something.

Back
Top Bottom