NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Yesterday i didnt jump the gun on some orange lagoon 8.5, and today i finally got an email that size 9 was available, and bought them. This is my third pair I don't know what im gonna do. Now they just need to release some black and yellow and my life will be complete :/

Yesterday i didnt jump the gun on some orange lagoon 8.5, and today i finally got an email that size 9 was available, and bought them. This is my third pair I don't know what im gonna do. Now they just need to release some black and yellow and my life will be complete :/
The Camo's and All Black will make 3 pairs for me too!!  I've got my bubble bee OLYs to put the cherry on TOP!!

Rogue is cancelling my order?  I have purchased a few metcons for various crossfit people I know, looks like they have some limit on it.

Rogue is cancelling my order?  I have purchased a few metcons for various crossfit people I know, looks like they have some limit on it.
probably the same ruling as Nike for certain releases. 1 per customer. that sucks, the sizes that are popping up must be orders they are canceling.

probably the same ruling as Nike for certain releases. 1 per customer. that sucks, the sizes that are popping up must be orders they are canceling.
u should ask them about that. I don't see any "limit 1 per order" policy on those unless I'm missing something.

Yesterday, I ordered total orange black size 5.5 for my sister, the shipping label has been printed. Today, I orderd the same colorway but on a size 9 and order went thru. I just hope they don't get cancel.

Yesterday, I ordered total orange black size 5.5 for my sister, the shipping label has been printed. Today, I orderd the same colorway but on a size 9 and order went thru. I just hope they don't get cancel.
You should be fine. My order was shipped yesterday. I can easily order another one and it shouldnt get canceled.

Nike tracks credit card numbers for certain releases on their site. If you order with the same card, they will cancel your order for both unless one has already shipped, then they will cancel the second pair ordered. 

just joined...i ordered the black anthracite CW from FNL last week and am awaiting arrival. Can anyone confirm this is the OG CW and NOT the one shown on their website? I'll probably return it if it is. Really want to cop the camos when they drop!

just joined...i ordered the black anthracite CW from FNL last week and am awaiting arrival. Can anyone confirm this is the OG CW and NOT the one shown on their website? I'll probably return it if it is. Really want to cop the camos when they drop!
These are the one's you'll be receiving.  The original photo they launched with last week was a mistake, I think it has been updated on FNL now. 

it is the blk/anth cw, not what is pictured that looks silver and black.

My order from Rogue actually delivered today and both my shoes came in.  Did you order more than 3? 

These are the one's you'll be receiving.  The original photo they launched with last week was a mistake, I think it has been updated on FNL now. 
that's too bad. FNL should really update this. it's misleading and the silver/blk is still up. they'll be going back. appreciate the heads up.

I had two buddies who got on late last night when some extra sizes of Camo dropped. Both of them got emails in the last hour stating that Rogue was out of stock and they were sorry and simply refunded them their money while cancelling their orders. Needless to say, both of them are pretty ticked off.

that's too bad. FNL should really update this. it's misleading and the silver/blk is still up. they'll be going back. appreciate the heads up.
I was bummed too, I digged that silver/black combo they had up there and placed an order too.  But upon Fresh confirming the photo was wrong I canceled my order before they shipped.  

Back
Top Bottom