NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

ROGUE has built a dynasty and their customer service and shipping is on point. Love their products and look forward to getting the camo's in tomorrow.
Can't say the same with ROGUE Canada unfortunately, I know I was one of the first to order the camo MetCon 1's and my order is still processing...

^
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.
They are exceptionally focused on creating great products and great satisfaction to their customers, from my experiences.
I ordered a climbing rope with my camo's- I'm pumped.

@MikeD

Any news on the Game Royal release (preferably in EU)?

704688 414 GAME ROYAL/MIDNIGHT NAVY/VOLT/WHITE NIKE METCON 1
I have them coming for June on Prebook.. It is supposed to be a 4/1 release but who knows what stock looks like

^
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.
They are exceptionally focused on creating great products and great satisfaction to their customers, from my experiences.
I ordered a climbing rope with my camo's- I'm pumped.
WOW! Now I can be certain that Rogue Canada has horrible service, I am extremely dissatisfied with what happened to my order... it was cancelled! I was one of the first to order from Rogue Canada, this doesn't make any sense at all! Really bummed, FK!

anyone else having this problem with the nike metcons.

i got a pair of 10s in black. too small

i got a pari of 10.5 in reds. too big

is there sizing discrepancies between color ways?

the size 10 was crushing my foot, and the 10.5 feels almost a whole size too big

the size 10 was crushing my foot, and the 10.5 feels almost a whole size too big
So far its only two colorways that are a bit off

my Volts are perfect @ 13

my Blue Lagoons are a bit big @ 13

my Blacks are perfect @ 13

my Camos are perfect @ 13

my Lava Reds are a bit big @ 13

my Dove/Gums are perfect @ 13

i was hoping the reds would look more like they did on the rogue site too. with that darker red. I think I have to sell the reds. they are 10.5 if anyone is looking.

WOW! Now I can be certain that Rogue Canada has horrible service, I am extremely dissatisfied with what happened to my order... it was cancelled! I was one of the first to order from Rogue Canada, this doesn't make any sense at all! Really bummed, FK!
Damn man, that sucks!  Did they give you any reason as to why?  Have you tried contacting them directly, in my experience they've always been pretty good about resolving problems with orders.  

I had the exact same problem, 10 vs. 10.5 and I was lucky enough to try both on as well.  I eventually went with the 10.5 because I know how my foot moves around a bit during the heavy lifts and/or jumping.  I think the trick was to make sure they are laced up tight.  After about 2-3 workouts, I noticed that the shoe started to mold to my foot better and now they feel pretty good.

MetCon sizings are constant throughout, so the colorway shouldn't matter on the sizing. Have you broken the 10's in yet? If not, give them a week and they should fit perfectly.

i was hoping the reds would look more like they did on the rogue site too. with that darker red. I think I have to sell the reds. they are 10.5 if anyone is looking.
yea. i dont like the colors of the reds. i was hoping maroon, not like a bright-ISH red

Where did you get the Dove/Gum???

Damn man, that sucks!  Did they give you any reason as to why?  Have you tried contacting them directly, in my experience they've always been pretty good about resolving problems with orders.  
No reason just "out-of-stock"... I did contact them directly, no help whatsoever :frown:

MetCon sizings are constant throughout, so the colorway shouldn't matter on the sizing. Have you broken the 10's in yet? If not, give them a week and they should fit perfectly.

I got an 8.5 in volt before i could try any on. They fit tight when i got them. Week or two later they "broke in" and are perfect now.

When i got the daring red i wanted to see if the 9 would be better and not require break in. They are way bigger and my heel slips in them.

Went back to 8.5 for the blk.

I got an 8.5 in volt before i could try any on. They fit tight when i got them. Week or two later they "broke in" and are perfect now.

When i got the daring red i wanted to see if the 9 would be better and not require break in. They are way bigger and my heel slips in them.

Went back to 8.5 for the blk.
sounds like this shoe would rather fit tight to start since it breaks in

my brother was able to order 2 pair of camos from rogue and they shipped today. He picked up a 10.5 for him and a 9.5 for me.

The 6th pair is where I received the alert. I ordered 5 pair yesterday. Camo for me and my wife. Orange/blue for some friends.I ordered my 6th pair and paid them and they refunded me on the 6th pair today.

The 6th pair is where I received the alert. I ordered 5 pair yesterday. Camo for me and my wife. Orange/blue for some friends.I ordered my 6th pair and paid them and they refunded me on the 6th pair today.
Well you did order 6 pairs when people on here are struggling to get one.  Hope your canceled order went to someone on here who hasn't been able to get one.  

Back
Top Bottom