NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

View media item 1472709
Unicorn obtained. Will be shooting for camo Friday.

For reference
Roshe - 11
Fly knit trainer 11 a tad big
Flyknit trainers 10.5 tight
Lunar flyknit 1 11
Free run 2 11
Nike 3.0 V4 11

Metcon 11- fit perfect

If anyone is having trouble in finding the all black, the red w/grey or the camo Metcon 1. Contact me because I could get them for you with no hassle on waiting for Nike or other stores to release them. Sorry the black and volt CW sold out FAST

For those wondering about the different fit between colors - yes the newer colors fit a little differently. Nike upgraded the front upper mesh and hardened the toe support. Additionally the toe box was widened just a bit. This was to improve durability.

Additionally IMO I would say the difference in fit doesn't warrant a need to change in size.

Last edited:
For those wondering about the different fit between colors - yes the newer colors fit a little differently. Nike upgraded the front upper mesh and hardened the toe support. Additionally the toe box was widened just a bit. This was to improve durability.
i wear a 9 in my nanos... what size are you recommending i get in the metcons(lava red or camo). i haven't worn a nike shoe in 10+ years..

i wear a 9 in my nanos... what size are you recommending i get in the metcons(lava red or camo). i haven't worn a nike shoe in 10+ years..

I wear a 9.5 in nanos and 9.5 in metcons. I've tried 10s in both shoes but they were too big. I normally wear 10 in frees and nike cleats. 9 in Romaleos. 9.5 in most Jordan's.

If anyone is having trouble in finding the all black, the red w/grey or the camo Metcon 1. Contact me because I could get them for you with no hassle on waiting for Nike or other stores to release them. Sorry the black and volt CW sold out FAST

We talking retail though? I need camo's in an 11 but if its not for retail price then i will just try my luck on ndc

thread has been moving fast lately

just waiting for the grey/gum to drop
smokin.gif
This

Back
Top Bottom