NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I'll be at the California regional... As a spectator :frown:

Those who made regionals, team or individual? Congrats and good luck. Takes a lot of work.

Got my *** kicked this open and made me just stick to one program and run with it. It was between Ben Bergeron and CJ Martin. Went with Ben (competitorstraining.com). Been getting my *** handed to me but its a good thing.

CF thread was short lived due to lack of participation. :lol:
This is the most active CF thread on NT.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but the grey with gum sole cw have released everywhere and are sold out? Completely slept on these since I've always used free trainers and want to change it up. That cw and the anthracite are the only pairs I would want. I signed up for an email notification for rogue for a size US8 too so I hope that helps?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but the grey with gum sole cw have released everywhere and are sold out? Completely slept on these since I've always used free trainers and want to change it up. That cw and the anthracite are the only pairs I would want. I signed up for an email notification for rogue for a size US8 too so I hope that helps?
No, they have only released in Europe. And they aren't sold out on the Nike site there. They release stateside in the next week or so.

From my knowledge these have not dropped in the states as of yet but I can get them in Europe for you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I know these are men's but are unisex (I'm a female) and was also wondering if sizing is similar to all other mens Nike shoes I buy? Wear a womens 9.5/mens 8 and just want to purchase the right sizing. Also some say TTS others have size down
No, they have only released in Europe. And they aren't sold out on the Nike site there. They release stateside in the next week or so.

Thanks for the info! I'll look closer next time, I just saw someone post a link for them a few pages back (I think) and it brought me to an oos page.
From my knowledge these have not dropped in the states as of yet but I can get them in Europe for you.

Thanks for the info and offer to help, but I want to try them on first before I buy. I've read a few comments saying TTS and others with 1/2 size down...what is your experience with them?

Thanks for the info. I know these are men's but are unisex (I'm a female) and was also wondering if sizing is similar to all other mens Nike shoes I buy? Wear a womens 9.5/mens 8 and just want to purchase the right sizing. Also some say TTS others have size down

Thanks for the info and offer to help, but I want to try them on first before I buy. I've read a few comments saying TTS and others with 1/2 size down...what is your experience with them?

I have 4 pair & they are all 11.5 & fit well. No heel slip, toe boxes are wide but I'm good with them. Hopefully others will chime in as well.

I'll be at the California regional... As a spectator
frown.gif

Those who made regionals, team or individual? Congrats and good luck. Takes a lot of work.

Got my *** kicked this open and made me just stick to one program and run with it. It was between Ben Bergeron and CJ Martin. Went with Ben (competitorstraining.com). Been getting my *** handed to me but its a good thing.

CF thread was short lived due to lack of participation.
laugh.gif

This is the most active CF thread on NT.
Ben is a good guy and a great programmer.  I am from the Boston area so I run into him from time to time at events.  I will be competing on a team, wish I was good enough for individual but maybe one day.

If you haven't purchased the anthracite CW those are readily available.

i beleive a few days ago someone posted info for sports authority for under retail. deal maybe dead now though

Every pair I have I ordered in the same size and everyone fits perfectly. So for me they are TTS with every other pair of Nike's I own. I believe Fresh mentioned the grey/gum come out next week on FNL if I am not mistaken.

I have 4 pair & they are all 11.5 & fit well. No heel slip, toe boxes are wide but I'm good with them. Hopefully others will chime in as well.
Thanks for the info (again) and sounds like I'll go TTS now
If you haven't purchased the anthracite CW those are readily available.

i beleive a few days ago someone posted info for sports authority for under retail. deal maybe dead now though
I want to wait to try to get the dove gray first, then the anthracite as a backup if I can't cop those. Spent too much money on flyknits lately for running. Thanks for the info tho.

FNL just added a few select sizes of the Camo Metcons. I just placed an order. Hopefully they dont cancel.

Not sure if this was answered but does anyone know if the Dove Grey mesh have the new mesh as the Camo's, or is it the old mesh?

Just got a pair of Volt's in the mail and when walking around, I am getting popping sound  coming from the wall of the shoe over the arch. I think because it's screened with a stiffer material so when you walk it moves back and forth making the sound. Does anyone else get this? Will it go away or should I return. I tried a pair of the Anthracite's on and don't remember hearing the noise when walking.

Also how can you tell if your Volts have the new mesh? Do any of the Volts shipping now have it?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom