NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Since Metcons are everywhere today at regionals.... i thought i would give you an update on what we have left... and as always, FREE SHIPPING!

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ntt-metcons

GUM

8.5, 13

Black

8-12, 13, 15

Grey/VOLT

13, 15

ORANGE

Blue/Volt

10.5, 12

Purple

8, 8.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13

-Fresh 
Thanks for the update, Fresh.  I spoke with CS yesterday to make sure there were no 11.0 Grey/Gums.  I'm on the hunt for some.  I check it regularly for returned inventory updates.  
Where are you located? 

Since Metcons are everywhere today at regionals.... i thought i would give you an update on what we have left... and as always, FREE SHIPPING!

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ntt-metcons

GUM
8.5, 13

Black
8-12, 13, 15

Grey/VOLT
13, 15

ORANGE

Blue/Volt
10.5, 12

Purple
8, 8.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13

-Fresh 
Will Finishline have the women's MetCon?
First, love your username...second, yes. We will have three colors around oct or nov i believe... the colors are AWESOME!

-Fresh 

Hopefully i dont break any rules here but I dont post in that many forums now-a-days so this is the only spot where a few people know me....

I need your support, but more importantly, Special Olympics needs your help.  I have registered a team for the Unified Relay Across America, a once in a lifetime experience that will deliver the Flame of Hope from Athens, Greece to Los Angeles for the 2015 World Summer Games.  The run is coming thru Indy in Mid June and the basketball/cross training group here at Finish Line has put together a team.  Any assistance here would be awesome!!!!!!
Special Olympics works every day towards changing the world through sport to create respectful and inclusive communities and the Flame of Hope acts as the beacon to unite communities in acceptance.

We can make a difference as over 20,000 movement supporters will be carrying the Flame along three simultaneous routes, traveling from east to west coast from May 26th through July 10th, 2015.  The journey of the Flame will be the grand lead-in to the Special Olympics World Summer Games, being held in Los Angeles during July and August. These events will showcase a movement that is breaking down barriers and lighting the way to a future of respect and inclusion.
People with intellectual disabilities continue to be one of the most marginalized and discriminated against populations in the world.  We need people to take a stand (well, in this case, a walk/jog/run/roll) and unite the country behind acceptance and respect for all! 
So follow this

http://uraa.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=5345

Any size donation is much appreciated and will support those with intellectual disabilities.  

Honestly even $1 will help

Thank you for supporting the movement!
Sincerely,

Rico Medrano Aka Fresh 

First, love your username...second, yes. We will have three colors around oct or nov i believe... the colors are AWESOME!

-Fresh 
That's pretty far away. Lauren Fisher said her shoe is dropping July 9.
What can you share about the three colors?

Kind of off topic, but did anyone see the 60 minutes Greg Glassman interview last weekend? That contract with reebok might be up sooner than 5 years

My man has no filter :lol:

Kind of off topic, but did anyone see the 60 minutes Greg Glassman interview last weekend? That contract with reebok might be up sooner than 5 years

I'm pretty sure he could light a pair of nanos on fire and Reebok would still keep the deal. With the loss of the NFL contract, CrossFit has got to be one of, if not the, largest specialty markets in their portfolio.

My man has no filter
laugh.gif
What I got from that is he loves Reebok, he just hates its ownership (Adidas) and wants to see Reebok sold 

View media item 1535910
Ordered from ntsf over the phone on Tuesday waiting for me when I got home today size 10.5 .. best cw imo. Now that I have the blacks blues camos ogs and greys, and I've sent back or sold the pinks and the purps. The best cws are the blacks and the greys .. but the greys win because I just want to wear these all day err day even with my street clothes. I'll probably grab the frazs when they drop and then call it a day until the 2.0s drop and those sick lunars that @rodrigo is pushing through fnl . So good news for the rest looking for 10.5 . I'm taking a break for now

What I got from that is he loves Reebok, he just hates its ownership (Adidas) and wants to see Reebok sold 

if he talk enough trash about ownership them may let him walk, kinda like Kanye and Nike. Don't get me worng it would be absolutely stupid if they did, as we all know crossfit is a cash cow....but I sure would love to see a nike crossfit contract.

a guy can dream can't he :lol:

Yup, ultimately Reebok is just a purchased subsidiary of Adidas and Adidas ownership right now is focusing on metropolitan markets and higher fashion streetwear. In the last earnings call, they basically highlighted Adidas Originals, and the partnerships with Kanye / Pharrell as elevating the brand.

Crossfit is literally all Reebok has and it's a HUGE asset, but at the end of the day, Reebok's bosses are halfway across the world in Europe and Crossfit isn't that big over there nor has the momentum it has in the U.S.

If Adidas was smart, they would make Crossfit a top tier priority because Nike is about to eat their lunch looking at the interest already in just the first pair of Metcons ...

You guys can bash crossfit all you want but without it Nike might have never made the metcon and we wouldn't have it to obsess over.

CrossFit is actually a pretty big deal here in Europe most if not all Military Installations have a box where the Soldiers & families can learn & grow with this fitness. Just in my area here in Wiesbaden we have 5 boxes & 1 in Frankfurt. Thrust me they know all about CrossFit here if not more, just my 2 cents.

You guys can bash crossfit all you want but without it Nike might have never made the metcon and we wouldn't have it to obsess over.

I don't bash CF, I've outspokenly question the dumbass lingo and the ridiculous hype that people have brought to this thread.
10% of this thread is useful to locate the shoe (which in my opinion is better than the nano). 5% on the shoe performance and 85% of ******** from wannabe CF-ers. This thread should only be 10 pages long.

I don't bash CF, I've outspokenly question the dumbass lingo and the ridiculous hype that people have brought to this thread.
10% of this thread is useful to locate the shoe (which in my opinion is better than the nano). 5% on the shoe performance and 85% of ******** from wannabe CF-ers. This thread should only be 10 pages long.
I think that's fine. I like how this thread isn't filled with hypebeasts that only care about matching the weaves of their DS sneakers to their kith joggers. this is a shoe that's geared for crossfit so I think it's fine to discuss the shoe and its relation to crossfit in here.

Not only are lots of competitors in Metcons at the Superregionals this weekend, I just noticed a number of judges are too. Just saw black and camo pairs along with the usual nano 4.0s and a couple pairs of 5.0s this heat alone. I'm shocked they're ok with judges sporting non Reebok gear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom