NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

My wife is trashing the women's cws lol
My girlfriend is co-signing your wife.

She doesn't understand why the Metcon2 aren't getting the usual women's colorways of

Aqua (Turquoise)

Fuschia (Purple)

Mango (Orange)

Lava (Pink)

The bottom pair look like a Mango pair but her comments are "the black accent makes them straight trash. I want bright and light colorways"

My girlfriend is co-signing your wife.

She doesn't understand why the Metcon2 aren't getting the usual women's colorways of

Aqua (Turquoise)
Fuschia (Purple)
Mango (Orange)
Lava (Pink)

The bottom pair look like a Mango pair but her comments are "the black accent makes them straight trash. I want bright and light colorways"
Same from the wife lol. Nike has really dropped the ball with the women's cws I feel.

I knew all this , but thanks I guess.
Pretentious much?

Thanks for the info as always Fresh. Can't wait to see the AMP colorway now! Now get the FNL stock fixed lol

Last edited:
Is there any place that I can still get the metcon camo gum in 12s ? I am late to the party not even ebay has them in 12

Literally fighting to get the Frasers up online as i type..... a lot of technical jargin ..... is that how you spell jargin? idk - but they may be up tomorrow... or wed....stay tuned...

-Fresh 

Thanks Iron man!

Last edited:

Literally fighting to get the Frasers up online as i type..... a lot of technical jargin ..... is that how you spell jargin? idk - but they may be up tomorrow... or wed....stay tuned...

-Fresh 

Thanks Iron man!
Thanks that would be a nice Monday surprise especially with father's day coming up.  Hope they get up as I'm waiting to order.

Last edited:
Hey what's goin on guys!

My name is David, fellow crossfitter and sneaker head joinin the mix.

I also run a shop called Primed Force based out of the SF Bay Area. We are an independent Athletic Pro Shop.

I've gotten info from here and posted online, so just wanted to introduce myself and not be that guy that steals and doesn't give back.

Cheers!

Hey what's goin on guys!

I also run a shop called Primed Force based out of the SF Bay Area. We are an independent Athletic Pro Shop.

I've gotten info from here and posted online, so just wanted to introduce myself and not be that guy that steals and doesn't give back.

Cheers!

welcome to the group :smokin

Hey what's goin on guys!

Cheers!
Are you ProjectX?

Hey what's goin on guys!

Cheers!
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

lol strong knowledge of who they are haha, but they seem like cool guys outside of social media.

but on a serious not, I'm feelin highly disappointed by those Metcon 2s....

Back
Top Bottom