NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

This is my first post but I wanted to thank everyone for all the information.I have been reading the threads for awhile and was able to get a black pair of Metcons when first released.  I much prefer this shoe over the nano's.  My dog decided to eat the upper of my Metcons and I have been waiting on the Frasers to replace.  I was able to walk into Finishline at Northlake yesterday and walk out with a size 10.  Thanks again for all the info.  I'm excited for WOD's again, especially if it involves running. 

View media item 1586249
Northlake Charlotte?

I also thought he Frasers were the red/wht/blu pair. So it looks like it's the Frasers I'm after.
people are calling them the Frasers cause when they first appeared on social media, Fraser was wearing them. 

its like the "Fishers" are the "first pair of womens being released" simply due to Lauren Fisher wearing them when they first appeared on social media.

Mission accomplished.  These are far and away the pair I wanted from jump.

Again, Thanks Fresh.

BOOM! Thanks (Again) Fresh! My 10's are on their way..

Wish i could have found a 6.5 for my Coach though..SHE really wants em... 

red white and blues are The Americas or The Americans

Frasers are the Grey/Red/White
I don't see no stars and stripes
tongue.gif

Better call them the Dutch edition
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Hello,

Long time lurker and finally registered.

Anyways, was looking for the Frasers and thought I heard they were coming out July 1.

I opened finishline this morning and I saw them but they said sold out.

Came to niketalk and just saw from Fresh that they just put them up this morning.

Looked again, and saw sold out. Came back 5 min later and I was able to get 2 pairs of size 9.

Thank you Fresh and everyone here for the help.

-John

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom