NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Finally joined the MetCon 1 team.  Welcome your bro!
welcome !!

thought you picked up the banned a while ago
nerd.gif
Nah, I decided not to.

Hit two different outlets on the Oregon coast this weekend with no luck. My girlfriend asked at both places and they just laughed at her, she actually kinda felt like an idiot at the second place, guy was kind of an *******. We had to try :smile: At least the beach was nice!

Seen a guy eBay selling stacks of b grade metcons he purchased off Nike clearance store in queens I called but no luck

I might have seen this posted... if not

Black/WHITE
Dark Grey/Black-Hyper Turq-Gum Med Brown
Hyper Violet/Total Crimson-Concord-Black-White
Racer Blue/Vivid Orange-Black-Gum Med Brown-WHITE
Green Abyss/Electric Green-Gamma Blue-Black-WHITE
University Red/White-Bright Crimson-Black
Black/Black-Cool Grey-Volt
Hey Fresh,  Are you seeing pics of the swoosh moved back to the middle on the 2's lately?  Red one was a few weeks ago, and now the black ones and the greens ones are updated with only the heel piece on the back..

I was never a fan of the swoosh towards the front, so I'm glad to see it back in the normal spot :smile:

I liked the swoosh on the toe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I am assuming the technology will be the same with the 2's; if not I'm sticking with my og volts (not sure if we would get a voucher for the ripped meshes found on the OG 3 metcons). Worst part of a new workout shoe is breaking it in.

anyone know of any place selling the squadrons with coupon? i've taken a huge break from buying shoews but i can't lie i do actually want the squadrons. only orange-ish pair out.

in 8.5/8

Last edited:
I liked the swoosh on the toe on the 2s. I wonder what the rush on the 2s is though. If that is what they will look like they are almost identical to the 1s looks wise. I wonder if they just need to get them out to take care of the heel separation issue or the heel slippage issue.

Back
Top Bottom