NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Well color me wrong, Ill blame that on my colorblindness.  Honestly thought the heel and forefoot were the same color until I looked again.

Just got the second CW of the strong as steel pack. The purple is like a dark plum, very nice. 

Thanks! Never heard of this site before and they don't list sizes. Is this place legit? The shoes look a lot better in person. Thanks!
Ya, thats who I bought them from, you have to call them though.  Yes, they are a legit retail store and shipped super fast. 

Anybody knows where i can buy the navy w gum sole 1s? I know i am a bit late with this.

How much does the Metcon 2 upper loosen up (if at all) after break in? Had a chance to briefly try on a couple pairs and I'm in between 2 sizes. 8.5 (my usual TTS in most Nike running shoes) is snug across the top of my foot just walking around, while 9 feels pretty good (maybe a tiny bit loose in the forefoot but probably nothing thicker socks couldn't fix), but I'm afraid it'll be too loose if there is any substantial loosening once the shoe is broken in. Thanks in advance for any input.

These are legit too, I own the pair that was re-posted on metconclubs IG.  Was hoping I was going to be the only one with them though.
Where did you get your pair? Didn't know they were released . The CW look good though

Where did you get your pair? Didn't know they were released . The CW look good though
Got mine off the bay also from a store in Florida. They were not an official release. When I posted my pic on IG metconclub said he thought they were a Sample prior to the dove grays/ gums.

Last edited:

Yes, it kind of is, just a shade darker, its listed as blue lagoon, but it is more of a light blue compared to the blue lagoon Ive seen on shoes. 
Thanks - looks like I'll be hunting for a pair.  I just don't want them to be the same blue as the heritage cyan option on IDs.  I didn't care for a gum sole all heritage cyan pair I saw on IG.

Last edited:
Check out Nike Training on Periscope. They did a QandA with some of the athletes at Nike HQ. On the wall behind them they have a ton of Metcon 2s with some yet to be released color ways.

Back
Top Bottom