NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

probably would use the chlorophylls for wods swing as they're suede and leather, but they sure look damn good

Been gone for a minute trying to replenish the bank account and I come back to some dope CW's!

Apologies if I've missed it, but when/where are the chlorophylls dropping? Are they NDC only?

Also, to banned or not to banned?  I feel like I gotta to go with my banned 1's.

Wow those chlorophylls are dope. I was thinking of going for the banned 2s but seeing the pics of these changed my mind

Does anyone know how difficult it is or how long it takes to obtain a voucher for 2s that have a small rip in the side due to rope climbs?  

If you want a quick return, take them to a factory store near you. Vouchers usually take about 2-6 weeks.

Banned vol 2 come out 7/18
Chlorophylls Coke out 7/22

Will probably pass on the Banned 2s, not a huge fan of the black/blue CW and already have the Blue Mondays.

Definitely grabbing the Chlorophylls though.

Nike needs to launch another green CW now.

Last edited:
If you want a quick return, take them to a factory store near you. Vouchers usually take about 2-6 weeks.

Banned vol 2 come out 7/18
Chlorophylls Coke out 7/22
does that work if you didn't buy them from Nike?  And if so do they just reimburse you for them?

does that work if you didn't buy them from Nike?  And if so do they just reimburse you for them?
Nike warranties all of their shoes for two years - no matter where you buy them.  They ask that if you are within the return policy timeline of the vendor (say, 30 days) that you return them to the vendor.  If not, you can file a claim through Nike and send them in using the instructions provided from the claim.  You can choose to have them returned or donated should they deny your claim.  If accepted they send you a NDC voucher for, I believe, the original retail price.

Any body got a Sku # or colorway code for the Chlorophyll? curious if they will launch outside of U.S into Canada 

That was easy.

So I have some minor separation on the sole from the upper. It's slight. You only see it when flexing your toe. Is it possible to claim a voucher or nah?

Got my pair, now the wait for Cholorophyll's.

Couple of colorways popped up on the @nikemetconclub feed. Grey/Gum/Orange, looks good same with the Navy/White.

Might just stick to the 1 and 2 since the 3 hasn't really appealed to me yet.

With the Chlorophyll joints, I wonder if Nike is gonna hand out vouchers for people training in them and destroying the suede.

With the Chlorophyll for me I did not plan to WOD in them. They are going to be a pair to add to the rotation of DWs for me.

On a side note, I really want this Banned CW but I have a brand new pair of Blue Monday's that I have not worn so I am torn. I am definitely scooping the Chlorophylls when they drop this week.

Back
Top Bottom