NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Almost getting mine delivered. Afraid to even work out on the as they're now rare. Probably will wear for leisure.

I really thought the Banned 2 would have sold out by now but looks like many still have a FSR in them.

After seeing that pic I'm glad I decided to get these, luckily 14 was one of the sizes that was still available later in the day.

I really thought the Banned 2 would have sold out by now but looks like many still have a FSR in them.

Same here. I'm waiting until pay day on Friday to snatch a pair. Didn't think they'd be around this long when they released.

Last edited:
Those sunsets will be mine come 8/4. 

In other news, I just copped a pair of original dove grey/orange off of ebay for $90.  I know it's not the "new hotness", but always regretted not getting in on them originally. 

I got my BoKnows last night. I love the fit, went with the size 10 like all my others, but this has been the best feeling out of the box so far. There is something about the leather that just feels so much better than the mesh. I really hope they consider doing more pairs with leather. I went ahead and did my WOD this morning in them and they held up just fine. No issues with the leather or suede. The WOD was:Warmup - mile run and then group shoulder mobility work. Strength- Split jerk 5 sets of three. Rest one min after each set and so an overhead walkout. WOD- Cindy

I've worn them around the house but not outside yet. Think I'm going to only wear them on nice hot days and use the other 10+ pairs for WOD's.
The feel is great and looks so much better than the other metcons I have.

I've worn them around the house but not outside yet. Think I'm going to only wear them on nice hot days and use the other 10+ pairs for WOD's.
The feel is great and looks so much better than the other metcons I have.

I'm going to be selective with the wods I use them for, def no rope climbs.

Last edited:
I have no plans to wear them for WOD's, debating on whether to wear them for coaching since I have to demo movements.

I regret not buying a pair of BO's for retail. Ebay prices are crazy. Oh well, if something pops up for a reasonable price, I'll bite. 

Hi everyone first post here... Only recently found out about this shoe, and can't find them anywhere local. Did my research but found conficting advice about sizing, wanted a few more datapoints before pulling the trigger ... 

Brannock - 10

Vans - 10

Chucks - 10

Jack Purcell - 9.5

Flyknit Racer- 10.5

New Balance Zante - 10.5

Common Projects - 43

Alden ( Plaza ) - 10

Metcons? 10?

Last edited:
Hi everyone first post here... Only recently found out about this shoe, and can't find them anywhere local. Did my research but found conficting advice about sizing, wanted a few more datapoints before pulling the trigger ... 

Brannock - 10
Vans - 10
Chucks - 10
Jack Purcell - 9.5
Flyknit Racer- 10.5
New Balance Zante - 10.5
Common Projects - 43
Alden ( Plaza ) - 10

Metcons? 10?
My FK racers and metcons are both 10. I'm a 10 in all my Nike. Except the original roshe soles

Those sunsets will be mine come 8/4. 

In other news, I just copped a pair of original dove grey/orange off of ebay for $90.  I know it's not the "new hotness", but always regretted not getting in on them originally. 
Nice cop! I've been looking for a pair of Wolf Grey/Gum 1's.  I had a pair but flipped them and have regretted it ever since.

Back
Top Bottom