NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I tried the 3's out today because Nike came to our box and had a special event where they let everyone try them out.  I wore a 10.5 in the 1's and 2's but had to size down a half size to size 10 on the Metcon 3.  

The toebox is more narrow, but the shoe is weirdly longer.  The shoe looks great on its own, but looking down at the shoes while wearing them, they look oddly long.  Almost like a bowling shoe, it was super weird.  Wearing them was comfortable.  No complaints beyond that.  Im glad we got to try them out because I would be disappointed if I ordered my standard size as they wouldnt have fit properly.

Perfect. I was going to grab the DSX once a good cw came out, but planned on using the 2s while they are cheap.
Yeah I don't see myself getting the 3's. I want those color-changing 2's. Hopefully Nike has another additional extra off sale so I can scoop them up.

Did anyone get the reservation from Nike for the AMP3 glows? Haven't got any reservation since the new year. 

Interesting, I haven't got any reservations for training shoes since the AMP 2's.  Was hoping I would have got it for these. 

Interesting, I haven't got any reservations for training shoes since the AMP 2's.  Was hoping I would have got it for these. 

make sure you have trainers selected in preferences. also try unslecting it and selecting again, should do it.

next time i'm passing on one i'll post in here in case anyone wants it

make sure you have trainers selected in preferences. also try unslecting it and selecting again, should do it.

next time i'm passing on one i'll post in here in case anyone wants it
Ya, Ive done that a few times, and have been trying to do most of my purchases through the app, still nothing.  Just frustrating with how much money I spend on NDC
tired.gif

Ya, Ive done that a few times, and have been trying to do most of my purchases through the app, still nothing.  Just frustrating with how much money I spend on NDC
tired.gif
Nike does not send CONFIRMED to people whom buys a lot of the same sneaker. Their reasoning was that they know you will eventually buy it when it releases and the CONFIRMED is sent to people who are interested/occasional buyers to entice them thinking that it is exclusive for a short period of time. Hope that makes sense :smile: 

that makes sense, cause the last thing i bought from the app was the blue mondays

the DSX in the "OG volt" is calling my name

must resist :lol:

also is champs using an older stock photo of them? it has gum bottoms on their pic and volt swoosh

Last edited:
the DSX in the "OG volt" is calling my name

must resist
laugh.gif

also is champs using an older stock photo of them? it has gum bottoms on their pic and volt swoosh
There are two different colors which are similar.

OG Volt Style:  852930-001

Gum Bottom/Volt Swoosh Style:  852930-003

Back
Top Bottom