NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Two pretty CWs have dropped, I am sure most have seen them already.

Attachments

• IMG_2709.PNG
    IMG_2709.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2710.PNG
    IMG_2710.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
Same. I got the all black, but that is the only color that works for me. DSX is far superior to the regular metcon, so it's a bummer having to downgrade.

That pale grey pair with the gum sole is really nice in person. I had to return them though because it hits my ankle weirdly.

So whose ready for the metcon 4 or it would be sick if they did a metcon flyknit iD run

Browsed a handful of pages and could not find enough sufficient information regarding how Metcons (and each model) carry over towards squats and deadlifts.
Probably will pass on the Flyknit because they are not the most stable for balance, from my experience with Flyknit Lunar 1s. Also read that the DSX has a slightly more elevated heel which can benefit squatting more so than deadlifting.

Read some reviews on Google but still skeptical on purchasing a pair, can someone sell me to make a buy? I am sick of wearing chucks to the gym. Also, how are they running wise in shorter-ish distances like 1-3 miles? Thanks NT

^ buy from Nike.com. You have a 30 day, no questions asked return policy. Wear them, and see if they work out for you. If not, send them back to Nike.

I'm going to give those fk mets a try. The current version kills my ankles. These look more promising :pimp:

I think Nike is seeing how others are not doing so well in the shoe design, one design is a hit the following model is a dud. Maybe they look at it if ain't broke why change it. I see a few design changes but the overall look is the same. Only time will tell once we are able to get them in hand. This FK 2s do look very interesting though.

Picked up these guys today for around $50 at an outlet store. My 1's are still going strong, will use these to mix it up.

IMG_0902.JPG

Did these ever release, do not remember seeing them out. Saw at my local outlet today.

Attachments

• IMG_2837.JPG
    IMG_2837.JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 55
Did these ever release, do not remember seeing them out. Saw at my local outlet today.

No they didn’t release. They were produced as part of the university uniform program that includes Texas etc. They have TB on the box like the ones I have.
I’m unsure of which university these are for though.

Went to my local outlet yesterday & scored a pair of 3s that someone returned, I was told they did not like the color.

Attachments

• IMG_2857.JPG
    IMG_2857.JPG
    290.9 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom