NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

New to this thread, I’m usually in the Jordans thread lol. Anyway, trainer at the gym gave me a pair of his metcon 5s a few months ago and I fell in love with them. Went ahead a got a pair of 6s for myself from Nike By You
42D5C19A-CBE2-4CF7-92CD-AC262BB3252C.jpeg
37F9C0F1-D77F-419C-8A20-37D97464C3BD.jpeg
AF6F3926-9958-4DBC-90C3-F3C7CB619D63.jpeg
4D3F3D2D-CED7-4144-BEF5-63C3FE6D0218.jpeg

1624636543263.png

i like this cw, its very anime-ish, gundam-esque?
1624636559285.png

I like the grey/multi colour way too - but wished they had skipped the numbering of the various sections. The top down photos shows the insole has a legend which explains which design elements the numbers map to. Seems over the top.

Last edited:
Wolf grey back as a launch colour. I’ll be going that route. Nostalgia for the metcon1 always wins out.

welp, might have to forget about the By Yous and just get those wolf greys. i need a new paid asap, my current pair is beat

Not sure if there's a dedicated Romaleos thread (if so, apologies), but picked up pairs of the Rawdacious Romaleos 4SE this morning for my wife and I.

romaleos-4-se-weightlifting-shoe-fH7fsw.png

Got my matcons in. waiting for the drop on nike US. I might look into doing a nike by you too but it's been sold out

i’m mad at myself for passing on the first round of by yous thinking we’d see a nike drop before i’d get the by yous in. i goofed, smh

I got my Matcons in today. I know DSG dropped them today but the overall release of the 7 has been pushed several times. Not sure why. Hopefully the line drops soon & the Yous come back as an option. I know they tweaked the design studio so that might be the delay on those.

Somethings delaying a lot of Nike shoes. I’m sure that’s what has happened to these. There’s no way these have sold out. I might grab that yellow pair just because I want something now.

Have a pair of the pollen colored. Overall……. They’re more flexible in the front and the rest feels exactly the same. Not a bad thing but scoop up the older pairs for cheap. The react isn’t noticeable enough to make a difference. The lace lock thing is completely useless

It’s amusing reading all the comments on the ig posts about how amazing these are.. then looking back at all the comments when NMC released the 1st images.

Back
Top Bottom