NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

yeah not feeling the metcon 8. right now leaning toward new turbo's but would be interested in new free metcon's for sure

Since there's no new Nike Free Metcon, I snagged a pair of the Zoom Metcon Turbo 2s for $90 on Eastbay.com (awaiting delivery tomorrow). Curious if anyone here got the Zoom Metcon Turbo 2s and/or have had the React Metcon 1 and can chime in on how it is for versatile training (general strength training and HIIT)?

I own both turbo and reg react 1.. not gonna lie to you, it’s a bit of a gimmick, though the turbo is a better shoe. I would say better off just getting 7s.

I own both turbo and reg react 1.. not gonna lie to you, it’s a bit of a gimmick, though the turbo is a better shoe. I would say better off just getting 7s.

just out of curiosity, if you think the turbo is a better shoe why are you saying get the regular 7s?

Better than the regular react metcon. Sorry. Should have made that clear. I have all three. And feel not much performance wise 7 and turbo are similar, 7 is better cuz better rope guard, laces and newer model/more colorways. If you already have 7 then yeah cop.

i have the 7s.. I want something similar just lighter for running and days when we got more plyometrics or body weight shh

How much lighter is the turbo?

always, how does the midsole/insole and all that feel.. wasn’t too interested in the turbos after read or someone talking about it feel overly flat

i like the 7s because even though you’re locked in, they still have some give and the react is nice in em

i have the 7s.. I want something similar just lighter for running and days when we got more plyometrics or body weight shh

How much lighter is the turbo?

always, how does the midsole/insole and all that feel.. wasn’t too interested in the turbos after read or someone talking about it feel overly flat

i like the 7s because even though you’re locked in, they still have some give and the react is nice in em

I’m fairly sure the react 2’s aren’t any lighter than the metcon 7, I’ll double check this evening.

Metcon 8 is 9g lighter than the 7.

Really don’t think there is better shoe than the 7s… new nanos were good too

I know this is the Metcon thread but as I have not seen a Romaleos one I'll ask here...

Any news/rumors/leaks of a Romaleos 4XD or Romaleos 5?

Doubt one of those come in a while imo. Public is pretty happy with the performance and durability of the 4 so no need to mess with it for a while. Maybe next Olympics 2024….. imo

Has anyone actually seen these in person?

on ****’s (onky place I’ve seen men’s options availabl) they show up like this:

1661526154189.jpeg

but the colorway I’ve seen most places, is this:

1661526200672.jpeg

Has anyone actually seen these in person?

on ****’s (onky place I’ve seen men’s options availabl) they show up like this:

1661526154189.jpeg

but the colorway I’ve seen most places, is this:

1661526200672.jpeg

They were the early pictures for the actual released colourway.

If you order them you will get the blue and black unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom