***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

ap-201202241450534064182.jpg

what are these?

Tulo is wearing those to start the season.  Volt accents wont be a problem otherwise nike wouldnt have made them.  His second half batting gloves are along the same lines.

Has anyone played in Air Diamond Trainers? My office is getting a slow pitch softball team together, and I already have a pair of Diamond Trainers from coaching. Wasn't sure if I should go out and buy a pair of cheap cleats or if those would work.

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

@SinnerP...
the white nike fitted is like the Dustin Johnson hat, flat bill nike with flex fit. by far best fitting hat.
Thanks for the info.  It's one of those 643-fitteds, right?  So it being a flex-fit, it's once-size-fits-all?  I saw them on NDC for a while, but haven't seen them since.  Where did you get yours?

^ Thanks dude... never thought about looking for these caps at golf-sites, since the Nike-golf one has the V on the side. Will check em out.

Originally Posted by Jud 8

Originally Posted by eagles137

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

yes! and loney too...
06026e6671def2b0574e1476c3f4b358697e7aa5_r.jpg
I think the only time white is an issue is when it's long sleeved on pitchers since it hides the ball, a lot of guys wear white sleeves but you don't see to many long sleeves for some reason. 

THIS.

The "no white sleeves policy" CLEARLY refers to 3/4 or long sleves that can be seen extending past the hem of the jersy sleeve. David Wright has often been seen with an orange ss undershirt and gets away with it but, if he was to try to wear a long sleve one he'd get crushed as soon as he stepped on the field. 

I'm telling you now, there is simply NO WAY the MLB allows any player or team to have white long sleeves. It's a shame though.

24q4psj.jpg

Castro usually rocks a white sleeve

Originally Posted by Jud 8

I think the only time white is an issue is when it's long sleeved on pitchers since it hides the ball, a lot of guys wear white sleeves but you don't see to many long sleeves for some reason. 

THIS.

The "no white sleeves policy" CLEARLY refers to 3/4 or long sleves that can be seen extending past the hem of the jersy sleeve. David Wright has often been seen with an orange ss undershirt and gets away with it but, if he was to try to wear a long sleve one he'd get crushed as soon as he stepped on the field. 

I'm telling you now, there is simply NO WAY the MLB allows any player or team to have white long sleeves. It's a shame though.

24q4psj.jpg

Castro usually rocks a white sleeve
I don't think the rule is enforced very strictly regarding to non-pitchers, but Starlin is wearing a phiten sleeve that alot of guys wear(in white also).

Back
Top Bottom