***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

^^Eagles137
Hey any left cause I might go over there and Are there any sick cleats cause I got some sweet grey airs last year??? Any bgs too???

Hey guys, Just wanted to throw any offer out there for anyone looking for a pair of cleats for this summer. I bought these Kobe VI's back in August for my fall season but I found out a few weeks later that I needed to have shoulder surgery that would put me out for 6 months. I wore them for a practice and 5 games, pretty much brand new. Very lightweight and comfortable unlike any cleat I've ever had before. They come with a year long warranty through customcleats in case the plate falls off. I'll pick up the shipping as well. If you're interested or need more info or pics shoot me a PM. Thanks boys.

fxmyb.jpg

2gtqj9l.jpg

20fq1l1.jpg

Originally Posted by MattMastantuono

Anybody else looking to sell gear (bg's and cleats mainly)

Actually, I am. I have a brand new pair of Nike Swingman Remixes in Black that I am looking to sell. I purchased them a while ago, was planning on wearing them this season, but when I tried them on, they were too small. They are a size 9. Here's a link to what the cleats look like. http://goo.gl/DNYYG

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Actually, I am. I have a brand new pair of Nike Swingman Remixes in Black that I am looking to sell. I purchased them a while ago, was planning on wearing them this season, but when I tried them on, they were too small. They are a size 9. Here's a link to what the cleats look like. http://goo.gl/DNYYG
What price are you looking for?

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

What price are you looking for?
PM'd You.

Awesome iD's.  I was always a fan of the white-toe & outsole with a darker upper combo...
Anyway, Troy...

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Still cold out there in NY so I went looking for a fleece sweater and found that Nike still makes these
thanks BaseballSavings

I know that most people in here are Nike people, but for those curious, the Under Armour Natural III cleats are amazing. They are the same model the Bryce Harper wears. UA really nailed it with the Micro G and 4D Foam insole. The Micro G is lightweight and cushions impact very well, and the 4D Foam is the best insole ever in a shoe. Neat matte finish on part of the plastic bottom and the part of the bottom that extends onto the side of the cleat. Still waiting on a compfit cleat  a la the Brandon Phillips PE model. On another UA related note, I absolutely DO NOT recommend the Yard III. The support on the sides of the shoe is terrible, and I'm not terribly fond of the one plastic cleat in the back.
8b0261063ba298dabb92e012123896a864269604_r.jpg
425260b681ae684bb6d20716b4cb4fce7f468503_r.jpg
aef261166aa9a8f6b77273183d89c1be1e3edda5_r.jpg

Got the Lunar Huarache Carbon cleats. Theyre sick. So comfortable. I'll post pics of them and the rest of my gear tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom