***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Lost my account so got a new one, used to be HoyaTank

So I went to a nats game couple days ago and saw kevin frandsen had some livestrong cleats. No idea what they are but very interesting looking 
nerd.gif

Ross has gotten their Back-To-School *** load of shoes and included are Air Elite Pregames @ $34/$40 (I've seen Black, White and Red) Diamond Trainers @ $35 (Saw the White/Black) Black/Maroon Coop metals @ $18 and others............

Good luck!

Lost my account so got a new one, used to be HoyaTank

So I went to a nats game couple days ago and saw kevin frandsen had some livestrong cleats. No idea what they are but very interesting looking :nerd:

Those are the new vapor talon baseball cleats coming out this year. Check the niketeam baseball section

Never noticed the Nike branding on the knee saver pads now. And will Crawford get a Jordan wristband already?? lol.

do you guys know what kind of compression sleeve shane victorino wears on his right arm like the one a few posts back?

The nike seems to be a one size fits all type thing. I think the small/medium would fit just about anyone to be honest.

Anyone know if these are still on track to come out in the next couple of months, turf edition not the cleats

Back
Top Bottom