***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

What's the name of the sleeve longoria and ellsbury use? I remember it being posted a year ago or so. A link to order from would be nice.

Very true, I miss the old Skylon EXP's, those had a ton of options and the Siege Swifts. Unfortunately, the grey lense is the standard for Nike just like black iridium is the standard for Oakley. I have to go buy some orange multi-layer lens for the X-2's, what Oakleys you have? You too sourceseller. Im with you on the scratches too, they seem to scratch very easily.

I was using these at the end of last season after I ditched the Nike's

http://www.oakley.com/products/6878/25899

Oh nice man, love the Radars, just can't buy em because my face is too damn small :tongue:. What Nikes did you have before? I really like the Flak Jackets, those are great for baseball.

Oh nice man, love the Radars, just can't buy em because my face is too damn small :tongue:. What Nikes did you have before? I really like the Flak Jackets, those are great for baseball.

I wish I had a small face, even the Radars are small to my fat head and face lol

Last edited:

I was using these before I switched.

http://www.nikevision.com/products/pdp/EV0678/#EV0678_107

I had a pair of Flak's for 2 seasons before that and they were probably my favorite pair I've had the last 5 years really liked them but I have a large melon so the Radars fit me a little better.

I have the same problem with Radars, head isn't big enough. Love my flak jackets though - not a fan of dark tinted sunglasses so I got the VR28 Red Iridium, they are great. Everything is brightened up and in a red/brown color.

May as well share some purchases from today. Since we don't get nearly the same amount of baseball stuff in Canada, and the retail costs are outrageous, I went shopping with some team money today. Found a bucket of 36 balls for 100 bucks, pretty hard to beat. 3 bucks per ball. They are X-Outs but alot of them look pretty much perfect, no blemishes.

We were also in need of some new leg pads, so grabbed those Eastons for 50.

Wondering about this though - was at an MC Sports in Port Huron, MI and saw one of the Diamond catchers masks with the tinted lens at the top of the mask.

I really want this mask for the team set of gear, the red/silver looks great. does anyone know where to buy a lens to put in it?

http://www.baseballsavings.com/customer/category/product.jsp?SUBCATEGORY_ID=29196

Last edited:
chezzer and sourceseller (those Show X-2's I like a lot!) sounds like you guys got the big heads that can handle the Radars while Doogie and I got the small ones lol. I guess there is pros and cons to both. Flaks have to be the best all-around sunglass I think on the market today, the hydrophobic coating is a small but massively helpful touch. I haven't seen any new stuff come out yet for the impending playoffs, it will be interesting to see if any new cleats or BG's come out although those Diamond Elite BG's have been worn by players since the All-Star break.

what kind of Nike arm sleeve is Kemp wearing in this pic? I can't seem to find the one has the swoosh in the same spot (halfway)
Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+Washington+Nationals+uAmIIt_vChcx.jpg

Oh oops, didn't see the initial quote by bobbyd27, that arm sleeve with the Swoosh in the middle is way old, released back in like 2004, Nike hasn't made those in awhile. Just a standard Pro sleeve, you can find em on ebay and that is bout it unless you find em at an outlet somewhere.

So far we have received this for the classic...supposed to get bg's, helmets, and possibly a few more things. The nike shorts are light and the shirts are both long and short sleeve.

Oh oops, didn't see the initial quote by bobbyd27, that arm sleeve with the Swoosh in the middle is way old, released back in like 2004, Nike hasn't made those in awhile. Just a standard Pro sleeve, you can find em on ebay and that is bout it unless you find em at an outlet somewhere.
thanks I will keep an eye out for one 

the germany hat is CLEAN. i cant find gear for some of the lesser known baseball countries though? anyone? i would def cop a germany hat

So far we have received this for the classic...supposed to get bg's, helmets, and possibly a few more things. The nike shorts are light and the shirts are both long and short sleeve.
You play for the German WBC team?  I like the cap... clean.

^ Just realized you guys are playing Canada right now... lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom