***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Does anyone know if Nike will be coming out with a standard version of the 'Air Gamer' cleat that doesn't have to be IDed?

Sorry for the lateness on this but at the end of the Nationals and Cardinals game, one was impressed by the undershirts all of them had on when the celebrated. Tons of Thermalites, Hypercools of all designs. (Cardinals logo, Postseason 2012 logo, and a Hypercool which I never saw before where there Nike swoosh was located on the left breast side of the chest. It reminded me of the Nike Pro Revolution shirts from years ago.) Also, several players with this again. Yup Hyperwarms. Now what is in store for this year's WS? I think they will do the Thermalite again. Just like the one I posted but with a World Series logo. I am hoping it is not that and they are going to use a new design and look for the WS this year.

trumbo is just wearing compression tubing. idr who makes it but its just a like sports medicine product. our trainers just have rolls and rolls of it not sure if you can buy it on your own..

In regards to the white-ish arm sleeve that the pro's wear. I have a friend in the minors who just sent me a roll of about 25 yards, and jackattack is right, it is pretty much just some medical compression tubing. Obviously I have much more  than I need of it though, so I'll probably list segments of it on ebay. Roughly 2-3 yards for maybe $10 each. Let me know if anyone is interested, and I'll post the link as soon as I get it up. Should be up within a week.

makers your arm feel amazing if its sore lol..

i ****** my elbow up 2 years ago and started wearing it and it was great. also a lot of players wear it instead of a phiten/nike sleeve if they wear an elbow guard so its not on their bare skin

In regards to the white-ish arm sleeve that the pro's wear. I have a friend in the minors who just sent me a roll of about 25 yards, and jackattack is right, it is pretty much just some medical compression tubing. Obviously I have much more  than I need of it though, so I'll probably list segments of it on ebay. Roughly 2-3 yards for maybe $10 each. Let me know if anyone is interested, and I'll post the link as soon as I get it up. Should be up within a week.
I'd definitely be interested in a couple yards, that'd be great if you posted a link when you put it up.

Last edited:
Was it around this time last year that team issued Nike BGs/gear started hitting Marshalls stores?

I'm in the states semi-regularly, but not enough to be able to go look whenever I want. May have some of you guys keep an eye out for me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom