***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

nerd.gif

x1000.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

nerd.gif

x1000.jpg
Hmm I think he came in with these turfs but I guess he had to take the field and he didn't have any cleats with him so he probably had to borrow someone's spare cleats. I cannot see him jumping ship to UA after all the Nike custom stuff he has.
ap-201202271550570365314.jpg

^ I considered that. That photo was marked on Feb. 27th, while that UA one was marked on Feb 28th. LOL... Just sayin'...

Waiting for more/newer photos, so we'll just have to wait and see. I doubt he jumped-ship.

anyone know where i can get some Diamond Elite MCS? Specifically looking for the mesh sides as opposed to the flywire.

Batting Gloves look pretty sweet. Solid Navy? Too Fresh..

74236ff768d9d9852e5f5769e656777cb132936d_r.jpeg

Carbon ID's. (Fowler) 
pimp.gif

7fc36b9d6f98d2332a8d58a7ed597c75de10cd90_r.jpeg

SILVER BG's ... 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
eek.gif

342363266e8adb0c29e9535ee7e47580c703a778_r.jpeg

damnnn nice set up for this upcoming year. and tulo... its just speechless on how sick his gear is about to be this year

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I wish I didn't find so many on eBay b/c I just end up buying them all.
Looking at your pic makes me wonder if you play for that famous team called the Atlanta YankeeCards
laugh.gif

Too much heat brah

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I wish I didn't find so many on eBay b/c I just end up buying them all.
Looking at your pic makes me wonder if you play for that famous team called the Atlanta YankeeCards
laugh.gif

Too much heat brah
Haha yeah I keep finding them for under $15 at my local Nike outlet and can't pass any of them up. For some reason this last year they have been getting in a good amount of Nike Baseball stuff. I'm not complaining

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

@nikesource where do you play? is that a mens league?

Yeah just a summer mens league in WI with a good mix of college players from the area when they finish up with that season. We run our own team/concessions/tickets (they're like $3 nothing major) so we always "reinvest" any money back into getting new gear most of the guys on the team are into cool gear and whatnot so we get a lot of stuff we don't really need.

there was a nike drifit pox shirt from 06 on ebay but it was a medium. im so mad. favorite undershirt of all time

Anyone know how the Huarache 2KFresh are? Thinking about getting them but wanted to hear some reviews first

sorry for the poor quality. took it on my iphone. the black cleats are the Carbon Huaraches. Theyre absurd. haven't worn them in a game yet ill give you a full review tomorrow but when i tried them on they felt amazing. our colors are navy and gold and im going with black underneath our navy away unis. black under****, black armsleeve, black nike #5 sweatband, the carbons and the black and navy diamond elite 7s. I got those white/navy sphere elite MVPs from some dude on ebay for 20$ cause they had a little dirt on the strap. i was so stoked, theyre my favorite bgs.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

sorry for the poor quality. took it on my iphone. the black cleats are the Carbon Huaraches. Theyre absurd. haven't worn them in a game yet ill give you a full review tomorrow but when i tried them on they felt amazing. our colors are navy and gold and im going with black underneath our navy away unis. black under****, black armsleeve, black nike #5 sweatband, the carbons and the black and navy diamond elite 7s. I got those white/navy sphere elite MVPs from some dude on ebay for 20$ cause they had a little dirt on the strap. i was so stoked, theyre my favorite bgs.

Where did you get the Nike wrist straps????

Back
Top Bottom