***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

A nice gift from Wifey. I finally gave up on the Nike Lenses. Just wished Nike could have used the same concept of ID for their Eyewear both for their lenses and frames. I just love the clear frame and the Mirror Lenses.
pimp.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do they fit good with 5950??

Good spot on those ID's during the 49ers game yesterday. I swore that's what they were but couldn't figure out why he wore them (unless they are just really comfortable)

Nike BG's still have that swoosh problem? They need to figure out a way for them not to peal!

They did start issuing pro's with ones that have stitching around the edge, but IMO they look a bit worse... the swoosh is much smaller. Curious to see what the material is like on the new ones. When will we see those in stores by the way? october-ish ?

Every BG that I've gotten in the past 4 years have had some type of issue.  The swoosh coming off or the elastic un-stitching from the leather.  I really like the Nike BG's but I go threw them really fast.  Don't ever slide in them, the palm tears with ease.

not a fan at all.

what happened to those DElite III retro's? if those hit retail in white/black I will be all over them.

playing for Germany in WBC qualifier and bringing some goodies on the flight over....gray laces on the huarache carbon turfs, red/black laces with the mcs MVP's in the middle, and yellow laces on the swingman's on the right

Chezzer,

Why did ya give up on Nike Vision? Those Show X-2's work well for me but I agree, if they did an ID program, it would be amazing so I could make some team product.

Asdrubal has a pair of all red Franklin classics on today, they look great

the Diamond Elite 3 retro's I was talking about earlier

still think these are awesome

what kind of Nike arm sleeve is Kemp wearing in this pic? I can't seem to find the one has the swoosh in the same spot (halfway)

Chezzer,
Why did ya give up on Nike Vision? Those Show X-2's work well for me but I agree, if they did an ID program, it would be amazing so I could make some team product.

I guess I got tired of the same old lens being used. At least when I used the Pursue they had tons of tints for the lens, now it seems a generic color is out there but I was surprise that they had the Blue Flash. I jumped to Oaks and they had what I wanted and will prob buy a decent custom pair the way I want. Too bad Nike dropped the ball on Id on their lenses.

I guess I got tired of the same old lens being used. At least when I used the Pursue they had tons of tints for the lens, now it seems a generic color is out there but I was surprise that they had the Blue Flash. I jumped to Oaks and they had what I wanted and will prob buy a decent custom pair the way I want. Too bad Nike dropped the ball on Id on their lenses.

I tried 2 pairs of Nike sunglasses last year and was surprised how quickly the lenses got scratched up (could of just been random though) but I ended up going back to Oakley's

Very true, I miss the old Skylon EXP's, those had a ton of options and the Siege Swifts. Unfortunately, the grey lense is the standard for Nike just like black iridium is the standard for Oakley. I have to go buy some orange multi-layer lens for the X-2's, what Oakleys you have? You too sourceseller. Im with you on the scratches too, they seem to scratch very easily.

Back
Top Bottom