Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Glad I was able to help out. I know with Christmas coming up this might be on a few people’s list.

IMG_3440.JPG
IMG_3441.JPG
IMG_3442.JPG
IMG_3443.JPG
IMG_3444.JPG
curry statement came in from NBA EU store. express. ordered sat night. came in tuesday eve. I'm on the west coast. crazy fast. came in a fanatics bag which i found interesting. but according to label it def came from the UK.

any way super dope jersey. even better in person

Can’t wait for mine. Should have paid express. My fav alternate for them in a while, but I’m baised being that I’m a Oakland / east bay person.

Can’t wait for mine. Should have paid express. My fav alternate for them in a while, but I’m baised being that I’m a Oakland / east bay person.
With NBA EU i always do express. I think thats the only way to get tracking. i want that especially coming from overseas.

jersey is just dope. U'll enjoy it for sure

With NBA EU i always do express. I think thats the only way to get tracking. i want that especially coming from overseas.

So you’re saying they send the slow stuff with no tracking period? How is that safe

I know I messed up. For some reason the language changed when I went to pay with PayPal. I couldn’t even check the total or make changes. I know mine has shipped just don’t have tracking or know when it’s coming. I’m guessing the post office will deliver.

So you’re saying they send the slow stuff with no tracking period? How is that safe

I think someone mentioned here he ordered regular which is 4-8 days or so and he disnt get tracking.

Ordered three times so far from EU always with express. had always tracking and got here within 4 days tops.

cant voich for no tracking when ordering regular from there but express is def worth it IMO

I think someone mentioned here he ordered regular which is 4-8 days or so and he disnt get tracking.

Ordered three times so far from EU always with express. had always tracking and got here within 4 days tops.

cant voich for no tracking when ordering regular from there but express is def worth it IMO
I received a jersey from eu yesterday that i ordered on 11/21. It was standard shipping and yeah I didn't get tracking. i did receive the correct item along with the free Christmas basketball lol

I’m located in CT, my nba store EU purchased shipped on 11/21 and just got here yesterday with the free shipping so if you need the items fast, don’t go with them since they’re overseas unless you pay for their express shipping.

Anyway, I got the 2 for $65 shooting shirts, Blue is the hyper elite and Black is the short sleeve baller shirt. I’m impressed with the quality on the baller short sleeve and although not as impressed with the hyperelite long sleeve, $32 isn’t going to make me return it.

Also wanted to mention that I went down in size on these as I’m a usual XXL but nba store EU only had up to XL. The short sleeve fits really good going a size down and the hyperelite is just behind it as far as that goes.

Attachments

• 5A1D8374-80F5-4B94-9037-96ED0E036345.jpeg
    5A1D8374-80F5-4B94-9037-96ED0E036345.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 28
Placed 3 orders with NBA Store EU around Thanksgiving, none express. The biggest one of 5 in stock non-custom items arrived yesterday. Waiting on the other two (custom kids jerseys for family members and custom Hickory swingmans for friends)...

For anyone needing reference, size S statement swingman (19” across chest and about 27” length) and size L youth swingman shorts (13” across top of waist and 20” long - not a bad deal for $40 retail and they were running big discounts):

604D55DF-9898-4DBB-88FD-E18394B29701.jpeg
5C45ADA6-3A1F-4D0C-83A9-967F004D2BCD.jpeg
362C6171-E8EB-42A3-B530-6C575D802B09.jpeg
43888885-7880-4820-85B3-D4700A9FC2BB.jpeg

Pardon my ignorance but why are so many of you ordering from NBA EU rather than Fanatics or US NBA Store?

Is it because the EU store has jerseys not yet available on the National sites?

Pardon my ignorance but why are so many of you ordering from NBA EU rather than Fanatics or US NBA Store?

I ordered from them because they had a deal for the shooting shirts 2 for $65 where one of them alone is close to $100. Couldn’t pass it up and their selection does look better than the US site and Fanatics.

For some odd reason they have more authentics in stock, even under adidas only they carried the newer authentics with mesh numbers while the US store never carried the

Also a lot of times they have slightly better prices and can sometimes combine discounted prices with a 15% email coupon

Just bought the Bulls statement authentic shorts! So glad I found them! now I need to find the statement authentic shorts from the Clippers. Does anybody have a clue?

Back
Top Bottom