Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Soooo I ordered the Lakers black thermaflex hoodie from Eastbay on Sunday. Good news it got here Tuesday, bad news...

20171206_092743.jpg

They goofed. Already called this morning and they're supposedly sending the right one, free 2 day shipping.

Got my hyper elite shooting shirts in from eu

Shirts are super clean and fit great

My only complaint is Nike’s obsession with throwing a drop tail on everything :smh:

Will probably get the tails on both tailored off

My only complaint is Nike’s obsession with throwing a drop tail on everything :smh:

Facts. The drop tail is trash

anyone know where the cavaliers statement shorts are sold, swingman version is ok

Anybody else’s Nike connect not working since the last app upgrade? Using iOS btw
Mine has never worked. Because I use the iOS beta. I contacted Nike and their app is not up to date. They told me I either have to go back to a previous iOS or wait for Nike to catch up.

As a taller guy with a long torso, I'll prob like the drop tail....did you go TTS? I sized up on the standard shirt for reference.

Mine has never worked. Because I use the iOS beta. I contacted Nike and their app is not up to date. They told me I either have to go back to a previous iOS or wait for Nike to catch up.

Mine worked fine before the latest app update. Damn, they need to step up, it’s giving them a bad rep considering this is Nike and Apple we are talking bout here. Not some xiaomi asus Samsung crap.

Soooo I ordered the Lakers black thermaflex hoodie from Eastbay on Sunday. Good news it got here Tuesday, bad news...

They goofed. Already called this morning and they're supposedly sending the right one, free 2 day shipping.

How is that one compared to the showtime version? Same thing? Looks clean. Wifey is gonna get the black one for me for Christmas, might grab that grey one on GP...

How is that one compared to the showtime version? Same thing? Looks clean. Wifey is gonna get the black one for me for Christmas, might grab that grey one on GP...

Is dryfit instead of thermaflex material so it's a little thicker. I was thinking the same thing about the look. Maybe when it goes on sale.

Is there much of a difference between the authentic and swingman shorts? Trying to decide if the extra cost is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom