Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

How's the sizing on the authentic jerseys? Will I be good if I go for a 56/I'm a 2X in regular tshirts. I'm 5'10/260 lbs/husky :lol:

How's the sizing on the authentic jerseys? Will I be good if I go for a 56/I'm a 2X in regular tshirts. I'm 5'10/260 lbs/husky :lol:
You’ll be fine in that I’m 5’ 10” 210lbs I wear a 52 I can squeeze into a 48 but I honestly don’t even have much room in the 52.

Reactions: Ube
Exactly I'm a fan of many other dudes in sports. I'm a sports fanatic but I don' feel like putting a grown man's name on my own grown man back. I rep my teams hard and spend 100s of dollars yearly to support my teams with apparel. These dudes aren't necessarily just special because they play sports well. If I'm gonna put another man's name on me it's gonna be because he's a great human being not only because he plays for a team I support. Not knocking anybody else whatsoever I respect other peoples choice to do what they like
get this one....... :wink:

Donald-Trump-45-USA-Basketball-Jersey-2016-Commemorative-Edition-White-S-3XL-Cheap-Throwback-Jerseys-Sleeveless.jpg_640x640.jpg

Hollywood & Highland Footlocker has the #8 and #24 Lakers city authentics AND swingmans in store for my fellow LA peeps.

Hope these are still around Friday or Saturday when I get to town. I REALLY want that #8 swingman.

You’ll be fine in that I’m 5’ 10” 210lbs I wear a 52 I can squeeze into a 48 but I honestly don’t even have much room in the 52.
Aight thanks fam. Much appreciated!

I wanna get a grip of jerseys :lol: .
So what other sites do y'all go to for deals and coupons?

I hope Nike makes the All-Star jerseys reversible next season, especially if the NBA adopts a live draft, playground style, right before the game. I really like the black jersey this year, but refuse to buy one since Kyrie didn't use it in game. If they make next year's jerseys reversible, we'd be covered for both then.

I hope Nike makes the All-Star jerseys reversible next season, especially if the NBA adopts a live draft, playground style, right before the game. I really like the black jersey this year, but refuse to buy one since Kyrie didn't use it in game. If they make next year's jerseys reversible, we'd be covered for both then.
Expect them to be double the price if they do :lol:

I wanna get a grip of jerseys :lol: .
So what other sites do y'all go to for deals and coupons?

Fanatics is usually good for deals, I think they have 20% off right now with code 20PRES, I dont think it will work on the All Star jerseys but they seem spotty a lot of times on what they include or exclude from promos.

Reactions: Ube
Maybe it's my browser but I click on the sizes and only 40 is left for the jerseys. Are they gone or is it me

They should’ve swapped color at the second half of the game, so they can boost more sales.

Got the black shorts from that Lakers sale, wish they had the black Giannis jersey, would have gotten that at half off but I'm not going to get a white one that he didn't wear. Ah well.

Been looking for an excuse to buy my first pair of swingman shorts

Copped the black all stars in both S and M to try them out

Maybe it's my browser but I click on the sizes and only 40 is left for the jerseys. Are they gone or is it me

It’s just you. I just checked there are still sizes. The size drop bar is a bit glitchy though, you gotta hold it a bit so it stays open.

It’s just you. I just checked there are still sizes. The size drop bar is a bit glitchy though, you gotta hold it a bit so it stays open.

Yea I was finally able to get the black curry in a 52. Hope it fits. I haven't had a Nike jersey yet and was normally a L in adidas

Got the black MJ. Thanks for the headsup! Almost bought at full price so this is a big come up for me. Wanted 48 but settled for 52

Well just went in..Got the Kobe swingman and White authentic shorts and the Nike shooting shirt. I wanted that Jordan LA hoodie but oos.

Back
Top Bottom