Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Apparently at the actual team store at Staples they will.

New look Timberwolves

Attachments

• EEC0C932-8F74-4515-A2B0-4E17323F989F.jpeg
    EEC0C932-8F74-4515-A2B0-4E17323F989F.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 241
MJ covered the reebok logo on his shooting jacket in the '92 medal ceremony -- athletes covering logos has been fair game for years.

Steph not the first or last.

MJ draped that flag over his warmup in Barcelona. Dwight had his kicks blocked in a USA photo. I'm sure there tons of examples.

Steph not the first or last.

MJ draped that flag over his warmup in Barcelona. Dwight had his kicks blocked in a USA photo. I'm sure there tons of examples.

Yeah, but those were photos. They might be covering them up during play and if they roll the sock down to try to cover it, it could possibly unravel during play and the swoosh will show. They can't be calling a timeout during a fast break to fix the cover-up getting messed up. lol.

They could push the top of the socks down like mj did. That or tape the logo. In soccer the players don't seem to have this issue

Couldn't they wear older era of NBA socks? Not a fan of the swoosh being everywhere. On top edge of socks now?

Couldn't they wear older era of NBA socks? Not a fan of the swoosh being everywhere. On top edge of socks now?

Pretty sure Nike paying billions of dollars has to have the swoosh show for easily visibility.

But players blocking or cuffing the swoosh. I don't know. NBA would have to chime in on that.

It's weird Bc I have certain drifit shirts that fit perfect and then some that fit atleast a size smaller.

It doesn't make any sense to block it on the socks when the big *** swoosh is visible on the jersey and shorts.

Well it's a lot easier and less noticeable to not show the swoosh on the socks than the uniform. Also the non-nike guys don't wanna wear their sneakers and have the nike logo showing on the socks.

This past season for MLB nike shirts have been too small. If it's like that that's no good

Back
Top Bottom