Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

B77AFE41-C8F3-4D19-8825-084FF11FFA32.png

giphy.webp

You guys know the ads don’t come on the jerseys you’ll buy, right? They don’t affect us at all.

I like the addition of the sponsor just because the jerseys looked awkward with a logo on the right shoulder and NOTHING on the left shoulder lol especially with so many years of having just the NBA logo on left shoulder. It's like it gives it balance I guess. I'm one of those weird people who can't just have something on one wrist without something on the other lol I'm sure there's an appropriate term for it

Just saw that Converse got to dip in the NBA line too (with NBA chuck taylors).. hope we get some NBA Hurley Boardshorts.

Jerseys look ok, but I also thought the adidas ones were nice too.

I cant believe a lot of people are losing it and getting hyped over that MJ version. Its awful. You could get the Mitchell and Ness on sale most of last year for sub 200 if you watched close enough. Why not pay the extra 60 and get something that at least looks like what he wore. The NBA logo on the back is just horrific.

I cant believe a lot of people are losing it and getting hyped over that MJ version. Its awful. You could get the Mitchell and Ness on sale most of last year for sub 200 if you watched close enough. Why not pay the extra 60 and get something that at least looks like what he wore. The NBA logo on the back is just horrific.
Some people are just fans of Jordan and don’t really give a **** about whether he wore it or not. I probably won’t cop one, might get one for my girl. For sure copping a Kobe though.

I think it’s also the fact that they are able to pay for it at a reasonable price and one they find justifiable. Personally me I want it as a collector of things Jordan and in the hopes that they release the all star jersey from 96 as well. I agree though in terms of looks absolutely not the best. I think even the champions jersey looks a little better than this.

Back
Top Bottom