Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Any sites still selling the Authentic LeBron James All Star jersey (white version) for this year? Looking to get a 48 or 52 as cheap as possible. Going to get it customized into a Blake Griffin jersey since they never released his.

If I wear a 2XL in the swingmans would I wear a 2X in authentic? I’m 6’3 235 for reference. Thanks guys.

Going to cop the Throwback KAT jersey next sale and also need the DLo city jersey. When I was in NY in march, the NBA Store and Nike store were sold in my size :smh:

DE94A9DE-000D-4E01-8285-921349B07464.jpeg
BC8897AC-0BCC-4869-8B9B-5ED3A78898E2.jpeg

My fit for a rare off day today. Haven’t worn a jersey for a minute.

For anyone who has the Swingman shorts, hows the fit? I rock a small in M&N so I should be able to fit in them. Also do the swingman shorts have pockets? I want to cop either the Lakers city shorts or the away shorts.

Edit: They do have pockets. I guess I'm going to swoop the city shorts off the NBA store now :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like teams are wearing their city uniforms in the playoffs this season. I don’t think they did for 2018

Rockets have worn their earned jersey the first two games. Hate the schedule though. How come they have two days off between games 1 and 2, 2 and 3?

Pretty much all warriors jerseys are on clearance. They are getting new uniforms so it makes sense. Good time to buy if you want the current design though.

Pretty much all warriors jerseys are on clearance. They are getting new uniforms so it makes sense. Good time to buy if you want the current design though.

Where did you hear that they were getting new uniforms? I thought they were only getting new statement jerseys (the Town) since they were leaving Oakland.

Where did you hear that they were getting new uniforms? I thought they were only getting new statement jerseys (the Town) since they were leaving Oakland.

On other forums, members that have access to uniform changes have confirmed warriors getting a new uniform. It makes sense since the current logo is the Eastern span of the bay bridge. They will not be on that side of the Bay Area anymore.

On other forums, members that have access to uniform changes have confirmed warriors getting a new uniform. It makes sense since the current logo is the Eastern span of the bay bridge. They will not be on that side of the Bay Area anymore.
that would be more than just new jerseys, that's a whole rebranding if they're updating logos too

If they're getting new jerseys I'm praying they go the same route as the Lakers by going with the round neck template

It was talked about last summer that they would be getting New Jersey’s

Funny how everyone changing jerseys and pistons still got the same jerseys from 2001
Same with Rockets. They need a completely new design

Rockets are long overdue for a rebrand. The new owner supposedly said it’s coming in the next couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom